Chapter 6.7: Karma

Flashback to yesterday- 4:40 pm,

Someone entered the teacher's room and exchanged your papers with some other papers

Sujin: (smirking, taking Y/n's paper) "I told you, you will regret this, Y/n."

Jiyeon: (chuckling) "She will go home thinking tomorrow the teacher will praise her."

Sujin: (scoffs) "I will see how she gets praised after the teacher reads this report. Y/n will definitely be in trouble."

Jiyeon: (smirking) "Exactly, tomorrow will be a great show. It's time for Y/n to have a small vacation."

They come out of the teacher's room laughing

They come out of the teacher's room laughing. Jiyeon noticed the report in Sujin's hands. Just then, Jay and Jake were coming to fill their water bottle. They see Jiyeon and Sujin, so they stop and secretly listen to them.

Jay: (whispering to Jake) "What are they up to now?"

Jake: (whispering back) "I don't know, but it doesn't sound good. Let's listen."

Jiyeon: (looking at the report) (raising an eyebrow) "What are we going to do with her original report?"

Sujin: (laughing) "Discard them, of course."

Jake: (whispering to Jay) "Original report? Whose report is it?"

Jay: (rolling eyes) "I have no clue. But whatever it is, none of our business. Let's leave."

Jay was about to step forward, but Jake pulls him back.

Jake: (Pulling back) "Jay wait!!! I don't know why, but I feel that report is more likely Y/n's."

Jiyeon: (looking at the report) "Wow, we really did it, Sujin. This will teach her a lesson."

Sujin: (laughing) "I can't wait to see the look on Y/n's face when she gets called out for plagiarism."