Chapter 4.7: Friendly visit turning into a tense discussion

Jay: (flicking your forehead) "Now stop sulking and tell me how your scratch and knee wound are

Jay: (flicking your forehead) "Now stop sulking and tell me how your scratch and knee wound are."

Y/n: "Ouch, it hurts! Come on now, I have bigger wounds than a nail scratch. Why are you still worrying about that?"

Jake: (sarcastic) "Yeah, exactly, Jay, why are you acting so naïve like Y/n? Can't you see, before healing one wound, she got another one really quick."

Rose: (worried) "Nail scratch? Another wound? What are you talking about, Jay? Y/n also has another injury than this."

Jay: (sarcastic) "Why are you asking me? Ask Y/n; she will tell what happened."

Yunjin: (worried) "You are always careless and then cry when we tease you."

You were silent because you didn't want to disclose that day's incident to Rose and Yunjin, but now you didn't have any option left.

Y/n: (sigh) "Okay, don't get mad, guys. I didn't want to worry you, but actually, that day when I went towards my locker bu... but then."

You were still thinking whether to tell them the whole truth or not.

Yunjin: (concerned) "But what, Y/n?"

Jake: (serious) "She will never speak. I will tell you what happened. So that day after we went to eat out after the exam... (continue)."

Jake and Jay narrate the whole scene which you told them in the park, while listening Rose was giving you death glares.

Rose: (angry scoff) "Sujin bullied you seriously? And why did you hide this from me?"

Yunjin: (scoffs) "Seriously, Y/n, are we really your friends? You didn't think to share this with us."

Y/n: (looking down) "I... I am sorry, I wanted to figure it out on my own. I swear I was planning to tell you this after that."

Rose: (serious) "I warned you both that Sujin is not seem to be a good person, but you both were against me."

Yunjin: "I was with you when I saw that Sujin talking to Jiyeon, but Y/n was not ready to accept."

Jay: (angry) "I am just waiting for school to reopen; I will not leave her."

Y/n: (gulp) "No Jay, you won't do anything. Leave it to me, please."

Jake: (firm) "Shut up, Y/n. It's all your fault. You always give a chance to people to treat you like this."

Y/n: (scared) "But Jake, try to understand it's between me and Sujin, so I want to handle it myself. Why don't you understand?"

Now things started turning out to be more serious; Jay and Jake were angry, but then you also started getting irritated by their behavior. Looking at the tense atmosphere, even Rose and Yunjin got scared. This was the first time they saw things getting heated between us three.