Chapter 2.4: Jimin's discharge

While Y/n was at school, this is what was happening simultaneously at the hospital.

Flashback: 

Hospital - Morning 10 am

After dropping Y/n off at school, Taehyung made his way to the hospital. 

Upon entering the Jimin's room, he saw Jimin sitting on the bed flipping through a magazine, and J-Hope was sleeping on the couch

Taehyung: "Hyung! How are you feeling today?"

Jimin: "Hey, Tae! I'm better. It just started hurting out of nowhere."

Taehyung handed him the packed meals prepared by Jin.

Taehyung: "Jin Hyung asked me to make sure you both eat properly. He acts like a mom sometimes."

Jimin chuckled. Hearing Taehyung and Jimin's laughter, J-Hope woke up.

Taehyung: "Good morning, Hyung. Come have your breakfast first. And you can go home for rest; I am here now."

J-Hope nodded and got up from the couch. He took the seat near Jimin's bed.

Jimin: "Jin Hyung is the best; he made my favorite today. I got tired of hospital food in just one day."

Taehyung: "Anything else you guys need?"

J-Hope: "Nah, I'm good."

As they chatted, the nurse came in to check on Jimin's vitals and give Jimin the shot. 

Nurse: "Good Morning, Dr. Jimin. Time for your medication."

Jimin (nervously): "Do I really have to get a shot, though? Can't we just stick to the pills?"

J-Hope (teasingly): "Come on, Jimin, it's just a tiny needle. You won't even feel it."

Jimin: "Tiny or not, it's still a needle, Hyung. Needles are scary."

J-hope: "Well, it's either this shot or more of my lectures. Your choice."

Jimin (sighing): "Fine, but can you at least hold my hand or something?"

Taehyung (smirking): "Aw, look at our tough Jimin-shii, Not afraid of getting stab and 4 stitches, but of a little needle. Maybe I should film this for Y/n to see."

Jimin (defensively): "No filming! And I'm not scared, just... cautious."

Taehyung: "Cautious? Jimin Hyung, it's a flu shot, not a monster under your bed."

J-hope: "Jimin, you're a doctor. You give shots to people all the time. What's the big deal?"

Jimin (gulping): "It's different when you're on the receiving end."

Taehyung (smirking): "You know, maybe we should get you a sticker or a lollipop after this, like we do for Y/n."

Jimin (sarcastically): "Very funny, Tae. Maybe I'll ask for a gold star too."