Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal

At your house,

You came back home and rang the doorbell

You came back home and rang the doorbell. Taehyung and Jimin had already come back early, and the other brothers were still at the hospital. Jimin opened the door for you, and Taehyung was sitting on the couch.

Taehyung: "Princess, you came. I thought you would be late."

Jimin: "Have you had your lunch?"

Y/n: (excitedly) "Yes, Oppa. You know Mom made bibimbap today, and she also fed me."

Jimin: (ruffling your hair) "Really, looks like someone is getting more pampered now because of the fracture."

Y/n: (sticking out tongue) "I am always pampered because I am everyone's favourite."

Jimin: (tickling you) "Ohh really, come here, I will show you what pampering is."

Y/n: (giggling) "Oppa, st...stop. He...Hehe, please."

Jimin: (tickling you) "First tell me who is your favourite Oppa."

Y/n: (giggling) "Yo... you are my favourite."

Jimin stops tickling you, and Taehyung comes into the living room with medicines.

Taehyung: "Baby, come sit here. Take your medicines."

It was time for your medicines, and you sat on the couch. You noticed Taehyung handing something to Jimin, and you saw it was a syringe, which they were trying to hide from you. You started sweating, and looking at your facial expressions, Taehyung immediately realized what you were thinking. But before he could say anything, you decided to test your luck.

Y/n (panicking): "Oppa, don't tell me you are going to give me an injection."

Taehyung (firm): "Y/n, no tantrums."

Y/n (to Jimin): "Oppa!!! Can we skip the injection today, please?"

Jimin (firm): "No, baby, this time we can't skip it."

Y/n: (pleading eyes) "But I'm scared!"

Taehyung and Jimin shared worried glances with each other as they couldn't do that.

Taehyung: (sigh) "Baby, you said the same thing last time, and you promised in the hospital that you will not throw tantrums."

Y/n: "But Oppa, it really hurts."

Jimin: (sigh) "I know, but it's important for your recovery. Your wound is swelling, and the injection will help your body heal faster."

Y/n: (panicking) "I don't care! I don't want to take that injection!"

Jimin: (sarcastic) "You don't care, but we do."

Taehyung: "Here, eat this." (while passing you medicine and water)

After eating the medicine, you climbed onto the sofa, and Jimin held your waist to make sure you wouldn't fall.

Jimin (worried): "Baby, be careful."