Chapter 6.1: Continuation

You put the stuff in the janitor's room and returned to the class. You silently peeked inside to check if Jay was there.

 You silently peeked inside to check if Jay was there

??: (whispering) "What are you doing here?"

Y/n: (whispering) "I am checking if Jay is inside or not."

??: (whispering) "But why?"

Y/n: (whispering) "Because I don't want to..."

But sudden realization hit you, and you looked beside to see Yunjin standing there, with Jay right behind.

Jay: (crossing his arms) "You don't want to?"

Y/n: (gulp) (pointing towards the window) "Look what's there."

Yunjin and Jay looked back, and you tried to run out, but Jay held your bag strap and pulled you back.

Jay: (smirking) "Nice try, Y/n. But this time I'm not falling for this trick."

Y/n: "Trick? What trick? I swear I saw something outside."

You tried to get out of his grip, but it was of no use.

Jay: (cold) "Save it, Y/n. You can never fool me."

Y/n: (frustrated) "Jay, seriously, let go of me!"

Jay: (coldly) "First tell me what you were doing here?"

Y/n: (nervously chuckling) "Hehe, I... I was just... umm... looking for Rose!!!"

Jay: (cold) "Is it? Then why were you secretly peeking instead of directly going inside?"

Y/n: (nervous) "Uhhh.... I.... I (cut)"

Jake: (confused) "What's happening here?"

Rose: "Jay, let go of Y/n's bag. What's going on?"

Jake: (raising an eyebrow) "Are you two arguing?"

Jay: (smiling) "No, we were just talking. Right, Y/n?"

Y/n: (quickly changing the subject) "Yeah, exactly. Hey, guys, it's getting late. Shouldn't we head home now?"

Yunjin: (checking the time) "Yes, Y/n is right, (pouting) my mom will think I am wasting my time somewhere instead of studying."

Y/n: (worried) "Does your mom still give you a hard time about studying?"

Yunjin: (sadly) "Yeah, she thinks I need to study harder from the start of the semester to get good grades. So, she makes me study day and night."

Rose: (compassionate) "Aww, my poor baby, don't worry. We'll help you ace those exams."

Y/n: "We'll make sure you get through this, Yunjin. Don't stress too much."

Jay: "We'll support you every step of the way. Don't hesitate to ask for help."

Jake: "Absolutely. We'll even make study sessions fun, you'll see."