Chapter1.2: Spending time together

Y/n ranged the bell and a maid opened the door for Y/n

Y/n ranged the bell and a maid opened the door for Y/n. She was alone as everyone was at the hospital, and she was not sure when they would be back. As they were doctors, they were always busy, and they rarely got holidays.

Y/n ate some snacks and went to her room. She changed her uniform and started doing her homework. After 1 hour, she was done, so she packed her bag and went downstairs to watch TV.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, and she went to open the door. It was Suga.

Y/n: "Oppa."

He picked her up and started walking to the living room.

Suga: "How was your day, kiddo?"

Y/n: (excited) "Oppa, I made a new friend, and I signed up for the art club!"

Suga: (smiling) "Ohh! Who is your new friend. What's her name?"

Y/n: "Her name is Su-Jin, and she just moved here from Busan. Even she joined the art club, and she's really nice."

Suga: (nodding) "That's great to hear. I am glad you got good friends. And the art club?"

Y/n: (excitedly) "Well our teacher told us that we are having weekly clubs before vacations so you can choose any of the club, and as you know I've always enjoyed drawing and painting so I joined art club."

Suga: (proudly) "Yes, I know that very well. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time in the art club. Anything else exciting happen today?"

Y/n: (thinking) "Oh, Yun-jin and Rose were inviting me for the basketball club. But I don't know if I should join or not."

Suga: (teasing) "Basketball, huh? Just be careful while running don't hurt yourself, Okay?"

Y/n: "Yes oppa, I will be careful"

Suga: "By the way, have you finished your homework?"

Y/n: (proudly) "Yes, Oppa. All done and dusted."

Suga: (smirking) "That's my baby. Now, let's relax and enjoy the evening together. Should we watch movie?"

Y/n: (thinking) "How about a comedy movie?"