Chapter 2.3: Real friend or fake friend?

During the break, Su-jin approached them, a forced smile on her face. Y/n, Rose, and Yunjin were sitting in their chairs, while Jay and Jake were sitting on Y/n and Rose's desk, facing their chairs.

 Y/n, Rose, and Yunjin were sitting in their chairs, while Jay and Jake were sitting on Y/n and Rose's desk, facing their chairs

Su-jin: (Approaching Y/n, Rose, and Yunjin) "Hey, Y/n! Rose!" (Tries to sound friendly)

Y/n: "Hey, Su-jin!"

Su-jin: (Eyes on Y/n and Jay) "So, you two seem pretty close? Are you both dating"

Before You could reply, Jay spoke.

Jay: (Speaks in raised voice, making sure everyone in the class can hear) "We've known each other for a long time and she is very special to me."

Su-jin: (awkward) "That's cool, I guess. Well, catch you guys later."

She walked away, and Jay smirked silently. Rose, Yunjin, and Jake were confusingly looking at Jay. He never liked to gain the attention of people; it looked like he wanted everyone to listen to what he wanted to say.

Yunjin: "Jay are you fine? You acted oddly now"

Jake: "Actually she confessed to him this morning. That's why"

Jay glared at Jake to make him stop.

Jay: (cold) "I think, You guys should also avoid her. I didn't get any good vibes from her"

Y/n: (rolled her eyes) "You say this for every person"

Jay: (pinching her hand) "Did you just rolled your eyes on me"

Y/n: (rubbing her hand) "Ouch"

Everyone laughed.

Rose: (serious) "But for real, even I don't think she is real. She seems fake"

Yunjin: "And her friend is Jiyeon who is walking red flag"

Y/n: (in mind) "why does everybody says same thing, I don't think of her that way. She seems nice to me."

Everyone face palmed themselves because it was easy to make things understand to a monkey but not Y/n.

Y/n: "Wait, did you just face palmed yourself because of me?"

Jay: (sigh) "Why are you so naive Y/n."

Rose: (sigh) "Everyone seems nice before we know them completely"

Y/n: (eye widened) "Did you all just read my mind?"

Jake: (flicking her head) "You're too easy to read, Y/n"

"Ouch" Y/n said. She cupped her cheeks and thought to herself.

Y/n: "Am I this easy to read? First oppa and now they"

While everyone was just chuckling on her reaction.

Rose: "Okay, so the point is try to avoid Sujin."