Chapter 7.6: New character?

Just then, the medical staff quickly took the stranger's blood sample for testing, and thankfully, it was a match. With the blood donation secured, the medical team wasted no time in starting the transfusion.

 With the blood donation secured, the medical team wasted no time in starting the transfusion

After two hours, Y/n's condition returned to normal. Finally, the dreadful hours had passed, and now everyone was relieved, knowing she was safe.

After the transfusion, Y/n's condition stabilized, but she remained unconscious because of empty stomach which had left her weak and unable to regain consciousness.

Outside Y/n's ward,

Jin: (Emotionally) "We are so thankful to you

Jin: (Emotionally) "We are so thankful to you. You've given us hope when we needed it the most."

Stranger: (smiling) "Please don't say thank you, it was my pleasure. I just couldn't stand by knowing I could help. I'm glad I could be here in time."

Taehyung: (grateful) "We owe you more than words can express."

Stranger: (humbly) "I lost my older brother because he didn't receive blood on time. When I overheard your conversation, I couldn't bear the thought of someone else going through the same pain. I had to help."

Jungkook: (admiringly) "This act of kindness will never be forgotten. Thank you for being our guardian angel."

The stranger's phone buzzed. He looked at his phone, and his expression suddenly changed. He didn't show it to Y/n's brothers.

Stranger: (smiling) "I will take my leave now. Please take care of your sister and yourselves. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out."

Suga: "Thank you. We will never forget what you've done for us."

With a final nod, the stranger left the corridor, but his phone buzzed again, and he turned back.

Stranger: (requesting) "By the way, can I see your sister before I go?"

Namjoon: (nodding) "Of course, but only for a brief moment. We just now shifted her from the OT to the ICU. We can't allow anyone to visit her, but you saved her life, so we can make an exception. However, we can't permit a longer stay. Please, follow me."