Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events

Everyone gasps in shock.

Jimin: (pulling the syringe out) "Oh my god."

J-Hope: "Baby, are you okay?"

You were sobbing uncontrollably because of pain and J-Hope, Jimin started to consoling you. Taehyung's anger flared because things really got out of control.

Jimin: (worried) "Why did you shake so much?"

Taehyung: (rubbing his temples) "What did you do? (shouts) Don't you know you're not supposed to move and how important it is to be still while receiving the injection."

You look up at him with your eyes filled with tears.

Y/n: (shaking her head) "I'm sorry, Oppa. I didn't mean to."

Taehyung: (slamming his fist on the bed) "Is your sorry going to fix this? For two minutes of pain, you created such drama, and now the needle is stuck in your skin. Now you're happy to suffer the pain until it gets removed?"

You flinched at this raised voice and started to cry even harder. Jimin and J-Hope exchanged concerned glances; they had never seen Taehyung so angry.

J-Hope: (worried) "Tae, calm down. You are just making this situation worse by shouting at her."

Jimin: (calm) "Tae, I think Y/n has learned her lesson, and accidents can happen, especially when you're scared."

Taehyung: (frustrated) "But she needs to be more careful, Hyung. How many times do we have to tell her? She does this every time."

Y/n: (sobbing) "I know. It's just... it hurts so much, and I'm really scared."

Taehyung: (frustrated) "Oh, come on, Y/n, ENOUGH. I've heard it numerous times today. So what if you are scared? It is necessary for you to heal; that's why we were giving you a shot. We have no interest in giving you pain without reason. So, is it that hard for you to endure it for two minutes?"

Jimin: (glared at Tae) "Tae, enough already. Cool down yourself first."

J-Hope: (strict) "Baby, we get it. But you have to learn to overcome your fear."

Jimin: (strict) "Being scared is okay, but today it was really off limits."

Y/n: (sobbing) "I'm sorry, Oppa. I got scared, but please do something; it's paining so much."

Taehyung finally comes back to his senses and calms himself. After seeing you crying like this, he comes towards you and tries to calm you.

Taehyung: (kneeling down next to the bed) "I know you are scared. But you have to be strong. Do you think I will hurt you without any reason?"

Y/n nods reluctantly.

Taehyung: (sighing and running his hand through your hair) "I just don't understand why you have to make this so difficult for us and yourself."

Y/n: (head down) "I'm sorry, Oppa. I really tried, but whenever I see the needle coming close, I can't control myself."

Jimin: (stern) "That's why we always tell you to not look at it or close your eyes, but you don't listen to us."

J-Hope: "Yes, baby, Jimin is right."

Taehyung: (wiping her tears away) "Okay, so from now on, will you try to face your fear instead of avoiding it?"