School character Intro

Okay I know its late now for this intro but now you know each and every character I will tell you about them in detail. You can skip this page and go to next because this page only considers Y/n and other school characters intro and backstory.

This part will kept updating every time new character appears in the upcoming story

Y/n:

·        She has large, almond-shaped eyes, medium lips, and high cheekbones and dimples on her both cheeks which makes her more attractive

· She has large, almond-shaped eyes, medium lips, and high cheekbones and dimples on her both cheeks which makes her more attractive. Her eyes are a brown in colour and has dark brown hairs. She has round face and a well-defined jawline. Overall, she has a symmetrical and well-proportioned face.

· School's popular of the girl. Good in studies, athletics you can say she is all-rounder.

· Her personality is she is very friendly, think of others before herself, she gets angry occasionally but she is very sensitive even if anyone raise voice on her she starts tearing up.

· Class topper always score highest marks in every subject. (she got an IQ like namjoon)

· She is not an athletic but good in swimming, badminton, Ice skating. And excel in board games like chess and carrom.

· But we can't say she is an obedient girl because she is most mischievous in group and her family.

Jake:

·        Member of school's popular group

· Member of school's popular group. Schools Heartthrob Known for his visuals and good in athletics. Know Y/n and Jay Since childhood so they three are Best friends and Their parents are family friends.

· His personality is very friendly but he is also short tempered.

· He is not a topper but always manages to be in the top 10. But always top in Physics and Math's and good at English.

· He is excellent in sports. He can do Swimming, skating, volleyball and is captain of football team. Good in gaming too.

· He is very carefree child, doesn't stress about anything. Mischievous like Y/n and her partner in crime.