Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys

By evening, 

They all went to a cozy restaurant for dinner

They all went to a cozy restaurant for dinner. Y/n's mood seemed to have improved during the day, and she agreed to go back to school. Her brothers noticed the positive change and were relieved. However, they still couldn't shake off the feeling that she was keeping something to herself. But they decided not to press her further, satisfied that she was willing to return to school.

Jimin: "Baby, it's good to see you in a better mood."

Y/n: "Thanks, oppa. You guys always know how to make me feel better."

Taehyung: "That's what big brothers are for."

Suga: "Remember, you're not alone. We're here for you every step of the way."

Y/n: "I know, and I'm really grateful for that."

Jimin (teasing): "Princess, I bet you're going back to school to impress your school crush, right?"

Y/n (playing back): "Oppa, you watch too many dramas! But I guess."

Jungkook (protective): "And I suppose you know to stay away from boys?"

Y/n: "Oppa! I'm not a little kid anymore. I can handle myself."

Suga (serious): "We know you can, but I still worry about you. Boys are trouble, especially at your age."

Y/n (pout): "Oppa, then am I not allowed to make male friends?"

Taehyung (serious): "Who said? No one is putting restrictions on you, just that it's not the right age."

Jimin: "It's not like that, princess, but just be careful. Don't let anyone take advantage of you."

Y/n: "I know, oppa, I have Jay and Jake with me. Do you think they will let anyone hurt me?"

Jungkook: "That's true, but still, except them, stay away from other boys."

J-hope: "That's right. You're still young, and you have a lot of time to figure things out."

Jin (smiling): "Hey, hey, let's not scare our little sister away from boys altogether. She's growing up, and it's perfectly natural for her to be interested in them."

Jimin (nodding): "Yeah, but we just want to make sure she's careful. Don't want her getting hurt."

Suga (agreeing): "Exactly. Boys can be sweet and caring, but they can also be manipulative and hurtful. We just want to make sure she knows the difference."

Y/n (laughing): "Yeah, how can I forget? I've got seven plus two bodyguards right here."

Taehyung (putting his arm around you): "And we also want to make sure that any boy who wants to date our sister is worthy of her."

Jungkook (flexing his muscles): "That's right. We're not going to let her settle for anything less than the best."

Y/n (pout): "Oppa, you're too much. I know you guys are just looking out for me, but I'm a big girl now. I can take care of myself."