Chapter 1.6 Late night drive

As they made their way out of the Jimin's ward

As they made their way out of the Jimin's ward. Everyone walked through the quiet hospital corridors, each lost in their own thoughts.

Jin: (relieved) "Honestly, this night turned out to be crazier than any of us could have imagined."

Suga: (calm) "Yeah, but at least Jimin is okay now. That's what matters the most."

Taehyung: (laughing) "You should've seen the look on the nurse's face when she found out Jimin got stabbed. Priceless."

Namjoon: (concerned) "Well, next time, maybe try calling instead of rushing to the hospital in the middle of the night. It's not safe."

Jin: (scolding) "You shouldn't be one to talk. You came here first running in the middle of the night."

Namjoon: (while scratching the back of his head) "Hehe, sorry for making you all worry."

As they reached the hospital exit, they were met with the chilly night air.

Suga: (nervous) "So how are we going home?"

Namjoon: (calm) "Obviously by our cars."

Suga: (nervous) "I mean we should go in pairs. It's midnight now, it's not safe to go alone."

Taehyung: "Have you all come in one car?"

Jungkook: "Yes, I brought my car."

Namjoon: "Me too."

Taehyung: "So we have three cars, then Suga Hyung, you can come with me."

Namjoon: "Then should I leave first?"

Namjoon said while walking towards his car but Jin hold his shirt from back to stop him.

Jin: "No, never. You are the reason we are going in pairs. You're not going to drive."

Namjoon: (whining) "Wae?"

Suga: (serious) "Have you forgotten, for you first, second, and third priority is safety?"

Namjoon: (pout) "But I can drive now." 

Jin: (serious) "In the daytime, not at night."

While Hyung line were having this conversation, Jungkook, and Taehyung were laughing silently. 

Jungkook: (excitedly) "Okay then, Namjoon Hyung. Let's go together."

Namjoon: (pout) "Okay. But i will choose the songs"

Jin: (chuckles at Namjoon) "Okay, I am taking Namjoon's car."

Taehyung: "Jin Hyung, since you are alone you should leave first. We will follow you."

Jin: "Sounds good."

Suga: (worried) "Hyung, Just make sure to keep us updated, and if anything seems off, call us immediately."

Jin nodded and sat inside the car. He waved them goodbye and started driving.

Jungkook: (Junshooked) "Why is waving us goodbye? We are eventually going to meet at home."

Namjoon: (tapping Jungkook) "Yaah, Jungkook-ah!! where are you lost? let's go"

Jungkook: (coming back to reality) "Oh yes, let's go."

The groups separated, with Jungkook and Namjoon heading towards Jungkook's car, and Taehyung and Suga headed towards Taehyung's car.

The drive back home was filled with a comfortable silence. They all reached home together.