Chapter 3.4 Exam Day and helping Yunjin

In Classroom, 

As You entered the school, you noticed the tense atmosphere in the classroom

As You entered the school, you noticed the tense atmosphere in the classroom. Desks were covered with books and notes, and everyone seemed to be in serious study mode.

However, one person stood out from the stress that was none other than Jake. He was lounging in his seat, a confident smile on his face.

Jake: (Smiling) What's up, everyone? Feeling the exam vibes?

The Group exchanged glances, a mix of annoyance and envy on their faces.

Yujin and Rose, were already in their seats.

Yujin: (whispering) How is he so chill? I'm stressing out just looking at the textbooks.

Rose: (smirking) Some people just have that natural talent for not caring.

Yujin: (sighs) I wish I had that kind of confidence.

Jake: (Cold) I heard it!!!

Rose: (Serious) So what do you think I am afraid of you?

Suddenly the bell rang, signaling the start of the day. The tension in the classroom escalated as Teacher entered with paper in hands.

The teacher began distributing the test papers, and pin dropped silence is maintained in the classroom.

Teacher: (serious) "Alright, everyone, you have 3 hours for the exam. Please read the instructions carefully and begin."

As the students started flipping through the pages.

Teacher: (firmly) "And no talking during the exam, students. Focus on your papers."

After 3 hours the bell rang signaling the end of the exam, and a collective sigh of relief swept through the room

After 3 hours the bell rang signaling the end of the exam, and a collective sigh of relief swept through the room. Students quickly gathered their belongings, exchanging glances of exhaustion.

After the teacher collected the papers, the room still retained its quiet aura as everyone was waiting for next instructions.

Rose, who was sitting in the front row, leaned over to Yunjin, and whispered,