Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit

Time skips to 2 days, 

Y/n's friends decided to surprise her. Namjoon informed Jay and Jake's family about Y/n's injury, and Jay talked about this to Rose and Yunjin, so they wanted to visit her too.

In Y/n's house, 

As they entered, the maid greeted them

As they entered, the maid greeted them. Jay and Jake were like family and came often to play or study with Y/n, so the maids knew them.

Jay: "Hi aunty, how are you?"

Maid: (smiling) "Hello, little masters. I am fine."

Jake: "Hello, we came here to meet Y/n. Can you call her?"

Maid: "Welcome, everyone. Y/n and Sir are in her room upstairs."

Jay: (smiling) "Okay then, don't call her. We will go surprise her."

Maid: "Okay, come inside."

Rose: "Thank you so much. I am so excited to see her."

In Y/n's Room,

As went to Y/n's room, they saw Taehyung feeding her breakfast, and Jimin was helping her with her ponytail

As went to Y/n's room, they saw Taehyung feeding her breakfast, and Jimin was helping her with her ponytail. Her friends stood near the door and watched them for a moment without letting Y/n and her brothers know.

Taehyung: "Baby, eat this last bite."

Y/n: "No oppa, I am full now. I don't want to eat now."

Jimin: (softly) "Y/n, don't throw tantrums. Remember what you said at the hospital; you will eat on time, that too without tantrums."

Y/n: (Pout) "But Jimin oppa, I am really full now. I can't even take a single bite."

Taehyung: (taking the food near her mouth) "Princess, open your mouth fast."

Y/n sighed and took the bite. Her friends were watching them from the door, and seeing this, Jake chuckled silently and whispered,

Jake: (whispering to Rose) "This girl always needs the princess treatment."

Rose: (whispering back) "Oh, come on, see her hand. How will she eat by herself?"

Yunjin: (whispering) "If you were there instead of her brothers, you would have done the same. Remember when her finger got burned in the laboratory? You fed her in the canteen in front of all students."