Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing

In living room- At 8 PM, 

Jimin and Taehyung sat on the couch while Jin was in the kitchen

Jimin and Taehyung sat on the couch while Jin was in the kitchen. He asked the maid to bring dinner upstairs, give Y/n her medicines, and let her sleep. Jungkook and Namjoon came downstairs, and after a few minutes, Suga and J-Hope joined as well.

Suga was still angry, and as soon as he came downstairs, he started scolding Taehyung and Jimin.

Suga: (angry) "What on earth was going on here? Why didn't anyone call me after this happened?"

Taehyung: (Guilty) "Hyung, it was a tricky situation. I was out of patience already and she was really not listening to us and moving continuously so my anger took over me."

Suga: (angry) "What do you mean you were angry so you didn't think of it? You are a doctor and you know in situation like how could you get angry instead of taking care of it first? after treatment there was plenty of time to get angry and scold Y/n right?"

Taehyung: "Hyung, I am sorry. I was angry and worried at that moment that I didn't think about that."

Jimin: "Suga Hyung, Y/n was again throwing tantrums so we weren't able to control the situation and when needle broke we got  so worried that we didn't had thought of informing you all."

J-Hope: "Yeah, Jimin is right. We were shocked, and even Y/n was scared. We were not in the position to think about anything besides removing that needle."

Taehyung: "And when finally, the situation was calm, you all returned."

Suga: (scolding) "An accident? In a room full of doctors? Do you want me to accept this reason?"

J-hope: (mumbled) "Then you should have done it"

Jin heard Jhope words and said to tease Suga,

Jin: (calm) "Calm down, Yoongi. You know how Y/n is. Next time, you wait at home and try giving her the shot, then you will understand their situation."

Jimin: (low voice) "Yes, I agree with Jin Hyung. You should really try to give the injection to Y/n. I swear the level of energy it takes to control her is way beyond my powers."

Taehyung: (complaining) "Yup, that is true. Today, even with her casted hand, the way she was resisting us was incredible."

Namjoon: (chuckle) "Okay, okay, everyone, stop complaining. So, it's final that next time Suga Hyung will give injection to Y/n ."

Suga: (nodding) "Yes! (suddenly realizing what Namjoon said) Wait, What? Me? No way"

Jin: (teasing) "Suga, if you're up for it, we could make it a challenge. See if you can give injection to Y/n without any trouble."

Suga: (nervous) "You guys are kidding right?"

Jimin: (teasing) "Oh, Suga Hyung, get ready for a wild ride. Y/n's like a ninja when it comes to avoiding shots."

J-Hope: (laughing) "I'd pay to see that!"

Taehyung: (laughing) "Trust me, Suga Hyung, you'll appreciate what we go through once you're in that room. It's like wrestling a hyperactive kitten."

J-Hope: (teasing) "And you have to be as fast as lightning to catch her."

Namjoon: (chuckling) "Good luck, Hyung. We're here to support you. And if you manage to do it without any fuss, we owe you a treat."

Suga: (nervous) "What? No way, I can never handle that kid. She's way more mischievous than Jungkook. I think it's better if Jungkook handles her!"

Jungkook: (shocked) "Why me? Why are you punishing me? I can never handle that devil alone."

Jimin: "Hey, don't call my baby a devil."

Jungkook: (seeking revenge for defending Y/n) "Okay, so let Jimin Hyung handle her. She always listens to him."

Jimin: (mumbled) "As if she was listening to me today."

Jungkook: "Huh? You said something?"

Jimin: "Nothing, I guess to handle that 13-year-old mini package, we need everyone present."

Everyone started laughing.

Jimin: (chuckle) "And don't forget to have some snacks as bribes. Y/n has a soft spot for snacks."

Jungkook: (sarcastic) "Oh, if you knew that well then why didn't you bribe her today?"

Jin: (scolding) "Enough Jungkook, stop teasing Jimin."

Jungkook: (whining) "Hyung, why you always scold me only?"

Jhope: (scolding) "Because you are one and only troublemaker here except Y/n."

Jungkook: (sarcastic) "Ohh come on at least I don't throw tantrums for one small injection"

Jimin: "But we can bribe her unlike you"

Jungkook: (whining) "when did I gave you chance that you need to bribe me? Never right?"

Jin: "Don't you know, we have bribe you to stop troubling and teasing us"

Jungkook: (whining) "No way!!!!"

Suga: "Come one Jungkook, Have you forgot we always need to bribe you with banana milk" 

Namjoon: (sarcastic) "At least chocolates and ice-cream are not as costly as banana milk"

Jimin: (teasing) "True Y/n needs are not expensive as Kookie"

Taehyung: (teasing) "Along with chocolates and Ice cream make sure you have cookies ready. Cookies work like magic on Y/n."

Suga: (chuckles) "Alright, alright. I'll load up on cookies, and we'll turn it into a cookie-bribery game."

Jimin: (excited) "Yes! And the winner gets an extra cookie!"

Jungkook: (smirking) "I'm in. But if I win, I want two cookies."

Jin: (sarcastic) "Such high stakes, you guys. Now let's eat before we start a cookie war."

Namjoon: "Well, it sounds like you have a plan for next time. For now, let's enjoy dinner and have some rest. I am really tired today."

J-Hope: "Yes, I am so tired; I need rest too."

Taehyung: "Me too."

Jimin: "Me three."

Jin: (teasing) "Aww, my poor babies, tired of babysitting one child."

Taehyung gave Jin a side-eye, while Jin was confused by Tae's expressions.

Taehyung: (whining) "Then why don't you babysit that one child tomorrow?"

Jin: (nervous) "No, I am from the cooking department; babysitting her is under your department."

Jungkook: (teasing) "It's okay Hyung, we have cooks for food, so don't worry; you can try to babysit her for one day."

Suga: (teasing) "Come to think of it, in the past few days, we all took leave to take care of Y/n in turns, but Jin Hyung never took off. Now I really want to see."

Everyone except Jin agreed.

J-hope: "I agree with Suga Hyung, even i don't remember Jin Hyung taking leave"

Jimin: "Yes, even I want to see how will he manage Y/n alone without getting tired"

Jin: (whining) "Yaah!!! Everyone, why do you always end up attacking me?"

Namjoon: (teasing) "Because you are our favorite target."

Everyone chuckled and went to the dining table for dinner.