Chapter 6.4 (continuation)

Time skips to 3 pm. 

At Basketball court-

After school, you, Rose, and Yunjin went to the basketball court to see Jay and Jake, who were practicing for their upcoming match

After school, you, Rose, and Yunjin went to the basketball court to see Jay and Jake, who were practicing for their upcoming match. Though it was practice, you all were cheering for them and enjoying the match.

At 4 pm, 

Yunjin checked her watch.

Yunjin: (looking at her watch) "Shall we leave?"

Rose: "What's the hurry, guys? Let's wait until they finish practicing."

Y/n: (teasing Rose) "Didn't you have enough of looking at boys in shorts?"

Rose: (playfully hitting Y/n) "Hey, it's not like that. I just want to cheer them, okay?"

Y/n: (sarcastic) "Sure, Rose. Whatever you say."

Rose: (smirks) (looking at you) "Besides, I'm not the only one enjoying the view, am I?"

Y/n: (pretends to look innocent) "Who, me? I'm just here for the moral support."

Yunjin: (rolling her eyes) "Right, sure you are."

Rose: (teasing) "Yeah, yeah. Providing moral support just to two people out there."

Y/n: (teasing back) "Yes, obviously, I am going to support my only best friends."

Just then, the first half was over, and Jay and Jake approached the three of you. You handed water bottles to both of them.

Jay: (smiling) "Hey, thanks for coming to watch, guys."

Jake: (wiping his sweat) "Yeah, it means a lot to us."

Y/n: (handing the towel to Jay) "Do you think we would miss it?"

Jay: (taking the hand towel) (smirk) "I am not sure about them, but if you would have missed it, then I would have shown you what torture means."

Y/n: (offended) "So, just in case if I miss the match, you will torture me?"

Jay: (smirk) "Yes, and don't think I will just tickle this time."

Y/n: (raising an eyebrow) "Oh, so that's how it is? Threatening me with torture now? Well, now I'll definitely not come on the actual match day. Let's see what you'll do."

Jay: (amazed) "Oh, you're on. But don't worry, I'll make sure you regret missing it."

Y/n: (teasing) "Ohh, I'm scared!!!! (showing the hand) See my hands are shivering."

Jay laughs and leans towards you.

Jay: (teasing back) "You should be. My revenge will be merciless."

Y/n: (fearless) "I can't wait. It'll be the highlight of my week."

Jay: (patting Y/n on the shoulder) "Do you want a demo? Just you wait. You'll be begging for mercy."

Y/n: (mock fear) "Oh no, what have I done? Jay, please leave me! Do you expect me to say this?"