Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal

At cafe,

Y/n: (leaning back, holding your stomach) "I can't eat anymore

Y/n: (leaning back, holding your stomach) "I can't eat anymore."

Jay: (serious) "Y/n, at least finish what you have on your plate."

Y/n: (pouting) "No Jay, I really can't. I am already full."

Jake: (trying to convince) "Come on, just a little more, don't waste it."

Y/n: (pouting) "I know, but I really can't."

Jay hinted to Rose, and seeing you struggling, Rose tried to feed you the last few spoonfuls, and you reluctantly accepted.

Y/n: (chewing the food) "By the way, don't you have practice today?"

Jay: (resting his back on the chair while crossing his legs) "No, tomorrow is the tournament, so our precious captain gave us a holiday for rest."

Jake: (drinking coke, with a wide smile showing his teeth) "Thanks for the compliment."

Yunjin: (teasing) "Oh, so you're the precious captain now, Jake?"

Jake: (proud) "Of course, who else could it be? I'm the heart and soul of this team."

Jay: (sarcastic) "More like the troublemaker of the team."

Jake: (whining) "Hey, that's not fair! I'm the one who keeps things interesting."

Y/n: (sarcastic) "Oh, so the captain finally decided to give you a break? Must be feeling generous."

Jay: (playing along) "Yeah, I think he's worried we'll lose if we're too worn out."

Jake: (confident) "Hey, we'll show him just how much we appreciate his concern by bringing home that trophy."

Rose: (teasing) "Let's hope your performance matches your confidence, Jake."

Rose: (looking outside the window) "Well, it's getting late. Maybe we should call it a day."

Jay: (smiling) "Yeah, we've got a big day tomorrow."

Jake: (smiling) "You all have to come. It won't be the same without you."

Rose: (proud) "Of course, we'll be there! After all, I am the cheerleader of our class."

Y/n: (happy) "Absolutely, wouldn't want to miss seeing our boys in action."

Yunjin: (excited) "We'll be your loudest cheerleaders."

With that, they gathered their things and headed out of the cafe, ready to rest up for the tournament ahead.

At home - 6 pm