Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold

Near staircase,

Bomi (panic): "Is Y/n okay? I'm freaking out

Bomi (panic): "Is Y/n okay? I'm freaking out. What if someone catches us?"

Mi-kyung (anxious): "I really don't want to end up in trouble. Will they send us to jail?"

Bomi (frustrated): "Why would we go to jail? She's not dead, for heaven's sake."

Mi-kyung (scared): "But they will surely detain us. My mom will be so angry if she finds out about this."

Bomi (determined): "Let's reach out to Sujin and Jiyeon for help. We can also use those photos as leverage against Y/n."

Mi-kyung (nervous): "Just in case you forgot, Jiyeon and Sujin are already in detention. Plus, that phone is now with Y/n, so it's gone. Sujin will kill us if she finds out we lost the only copy of the videos and photos we had."

Bomi (anxious): "Right, she warned us about staying away from Y/n without her permission. Now, what should we do? We are in big trouble."

Rose and Yunjin's protective instinct surged, and they approached the girls.

Rose: (angry) "What photos and videos are you talking about? What did you do to Y/n?"

Bomi: (nervous) "I-I don't know what you're talking about..."

Yunjin: (firm) "Don't lie! We heard everything. What did you do to her?"

Mi-kyung: (panicking) "We didn't do anything! We just... saw her lying there..."

Rose: (skeptical) "Saw her lying there? What does that even mean? (cracking her knuckles) See, I don't have much time. Before things could get worse, speak the truth!"

Bomi and Mi-kyung were visibly scared now and were on the verge of tears.

Bomi: (scared) "Okay, okay! We met Y/n on the stairs, and she snatched my phone. So, while taking it back, she... she collapsed."

Mi-kyung: (sobbing) "After Y/n collapsed, we panicked and didn't know what to do. We left her there and ran away. We didn't mean for this to happen. We just wanted to scare her."

Yunjin: (protective) (stepping closer) "So because of you, Y/n is in this condition. I will not leave you."

Rose: (pulling Yunjin back) "Wait, Yunjin." (To Bomi) "What about the photos and blackmailing you were discussing a few minutes ago?"

Mi-kyung: (panicking) "It was nothing important..." (cut off)

Yunjin: (angry) "Tell us the truth, or it will not be good for you."

Rose: (angry) "They will not listen like this." (About to slap)

Mi-kyung: (guilty) "Wait!!!!! I will tell you." (Explaining the whole bullying scene at the pool last time) "We... we were blackmailing Y/n through those photos, but she snatched the mobile and then..."