Chapter 7.3: Surgery?

They stood there, staring at the closed door, but still unaware the extent of her injuries or if her condition was serious

They stood there, staring at the closed door, but still unaware the extent of her injuries or if her condition was serious. All they could do was wait; Just then Suga rushed to join the others and even Jimin managed to come,

Suga: (concerned) "What's happening here? Where is Y/n?"

Jin: (trying to control his tears) "Suga, it's not fine here... She's..."

Jimin: (Panic) "Hyung please tell us, don't scare us like this."

Jin: (tears in his eyes) "They took her inside, Taehyung and Jungkook are treating her."

Suga: (tears welling up in his eyes) "How did this happen?"

Jay: (voice trembling) "I don't know, Suga Hyung. I was going to call Y/n from the classroom to see our match. Just then, I heard screaming, and when I went near the stairs to check, it was none other than Y/n. She was lying on the ground... in... in... blood."

Everyone totally forgot about Jay in this whole situation he was standing in the corner the whole time, as Jay spoke everyone went towards him.

Namjoon: (gripping Jay's shoulder) "How did she collapsed? Did you see anyone else around?"

Jay nodded, tears welling up in his eyes.

Jay: (voice choked with emotion) "No, Namjoon Hyung. I... I don't know what happened. One moment, she was fine, and the next... she was lying there, unconscious."

Suga: (voice shaking) (to Jin) "How... how serious is it?"

Jin's voice choked with emotion, he could only shake his head, unable to find the right words to describe Y/n's condition.

Jin: (tears falling) "I... I don't know, Suga. They haven't told us much yet. But... seeing her like that... it was... it was awful."

As Suga sat down, his emotions overwhelmed him, and tears streamed down his face.

Suga: (voice breaking) "We always tell her not to run on stairs, but she never listens to us."

J-Hope: (rubbing his back) "Hyung, don't think of that for now. We need to stay strong for Princess."

Suga nodded with heart heavy, While Jay was sitting alone on another bench.

Meanwhile at the basketball court,