Bonus part

At Jake's house gate, 

Taehyung noticed that your leg was hurting and you were limping. He crouched down, gesturing for you to climb onto his back.

Taehyung: "Hop on, Princess. I'll give you a piggyback ride.

You chuckled and climbed onto his back, wrapping your arms around his neck, and resting your injured leg on his side.

Taehyung: "Hold on tight, okay?"

Y/n: "Oppa, you are best."

Taehyung: "Anything for you, little troublemaker."

You nodded, burying your face into his shoulder. 

At Y/n house,

As you entered your house, everyone started questioning

Jin: "Baby! Why are you on Taehyung's back? Are you okay?"

J-Hope: "We were so worried."

Taehyung gently lowered you down, and you stood on your own, wincing a little from the pain in your leg.

Y/n: "I'm okay, Jin Oppa. It's just a minor injury. Nothing serious."

Jimin: "Injury? What happened?"

Taehyung: "Someone pushed her at the park, and she got hurt."

Jin's expression turned serious, and he looked at you with concern.

Jin: "Is it a deep wound? Does she need stitches? We can take her to the hospital; it's not that late."

Y/n: (nervous) "No, I'm fine, Oppa. It's just a scratch."

Jungkook: "Just a scratch? Let me see."

He approached you, inspecting your injuries with a serious expression. Meanwhile, Jhope, Yoongi, Jimin, Jin, and Namjoon were all watching attentively. Taehyung interrupted,

Taehyung: "She is fine, guys. Calm down; I already treated her wound. Just give her a painkiller; her leg is paining."

Suga: "Y/n, seriously? You should've been more careful. What were you thinking, wandering around the park alone?"

Y/n: "I know, Oppa, I swear I was careful this time. It was just an accident."

Suga: "Accident or not, you should be more responsible. You got hurt last week, and before that wound could heal, you came with a new one."

Before Suga could continue, Taehyung put his hand on Suga's shoulder to stop him.

Taehyung: "It's okay, Hyung. Let's have dinner first; we can talk about this later."

Taehyung hinted Jimin to take you to your room to freshen up, and after you went, he explained your situation to them about missing your parents. Everyone felt sad and decided not to scold you or bring up that topic.