Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate

At Y/n's house, 8 pm.

Jin: (shouts) "Dinner is ready, guys, come!!!!"

J-Hope: (getting up from the couch) "Coming."

Namjoon: (sitting down at the table) "Where is princess? I haven't seen her since I came."

Jin: (arranging the plates) "She is with Taehyung and Jungkook."

Suga: (smiling) (sitting down at the table) "So, has she finally agreed to play chess with Jungkook?"

Jimin: (laughs) "No, today Jungkook brought a LEGO set for her, but instead of her, Tae and Jungkook got more invested in it and started building themselves."

Namjoon: (laughs) "Ahhhh, I see, that's why they have been busy since the evening."

Jin: "I hope they're not making a mess again. Last time they played with LEGOs, it took hours to clean up."

J-Hope: (sitting down at the table) "Knowing those three, it's going to be a masterpiece. They get so focused when they're building."

Suga: (nodding) "Well, at least they're keeping her entertained. Sometimes I start to worry if she's happy or getting bored with us."

Everyone pauses for a while at Suga's sudden thought. Namjoon looked at Jin before speaking, and Jin nodded with a smile.

Namjoon: (smiling) "Of course, Hyung, she's happy with us."

Jin: (changing the topic) "Yes, I agree. And those two are like big kids themselves; they'll make sure she has a great time."

J-Hope: "Yeah, kids have a way of finding fun in anything."

Jimin: (nodding) "True, true. Remember when we used to spend hours building forts out of cushions and blankets?"

Suga: (smirks) "And then getting scolded by Mom for making a mess."

J-Hope: (laughs) "That's right! Now, let's eat before it gets cold."

Jin: (smiling) "Wait, I will go and call them."

Y/n's Room,