Intro : Meet The Sullys

Thunder drums as a storm rages over one of many islands of the Metkayina Clan. Within the bush, behind the village Awa'atlu, water pours from the large leaves of trees, filling the entire forest with the unique melody of rain.

While lightning bolts dance along the dark skies, three adolescent Metkayina kids roam along the dense and muddy forest floor.

Rotxo- Nothing is here, man, let's just head back.

Tsireya- I'm with him, for once. No way you could've heard anything other than splashing water in this storm.

The clan's future leader treads on, ignoring their complaints and trying to focus on the noises he heard before, which has led them deep into the forest.

Tsireya- Aonung, seriously.

Rotxo- There's nothing out here.

Aonung- Yes there is, I heard-

His ear twitches at the faint sound of a voice. No, multiple voices. Impulsively, he goes towards the noise. Tsireya groans, but still follows her stubborn brother. Rotxo momentarily stays behind, silently refusing to keep searching, but with a roll of his eyes, decides against being separated and follows.

The further Aonung leads them, the louder the chatter becomes.

Tsireya- Wait, now I hear it. Someone's out here in this storm? What the hell?

Rotxo- I'm kinda glad, I thought he had finally lost his mind.

Aonung- Shh.

He slows to a halt and peeks through some large leaves. Tsireya and Rotxo stand on either side of him, observing the same sight. Five Na'vi, dark and different, standing near a very large winged creature, arguing about something.

Tsireya- Intruders. We sho-

Aonung covers her mouth, shushing her once more. She glares at him as he scoots away from her and into another spot for a better look, his eyes practically glowing with curiosity. Oblivious to the fact that he just obstructed Rotxo's view.

A very slim boy rubs his hands against his face, pacing around, clearly agitated.

Lo'ak- How the fuck should I know?! I wasn't the one flying this thing!

Tuktirey- Stop yelling, there could be danger.

Lo'ak- I'll yell if I wanna fuckin' yell!

The small girl holds onto the leg of another, older, girl.

Kiri- Don't shout at her, she's been through enough.

Lo'ak- Haven't we all?!

Kiri- Yes, but you don't have to take it out on her!

As the two continue to fuss, another boy, with a slightly bigger build, stands on the side silently with his arms folded, shaking his head at the sight.

Neteyam- Will you two shut the hell up before a predator finds us?

Lo'ak- I know you aren't spouting orders over there.

Neteyam- So what if I am? You two need to be quiet before we're found.

Lo'ak- By what?!

Neteyam- I don't know! That's my point!