The Al'Háven Way : Part 13

Rotxo glances down at the hands beginning to roam around his abdomen.

Rotxo- What'll you do if I don't?

His face saddens a bit, making it clear to Rotxo that he has no clue what he'll do. He's the last resort. There's nowhere left for him to turn.

Rotxo- How the hell did you deal with your problems before? Just do whatever you did then.

Aonung- I never really had any until recently.

Rotxo- Curse those fuckin' Sullys, stirring shit up.

Rotxo sighs, already regretting his decision before he's even made it official.

Rotxo- You better know what you're doing. 'Cause if you hurt me, I'll fuckin' kill you.

He smirks a bit, then leans forward to peck the side of Rotxo's neck.

Aonung- Don't worry, Lo'ak said I did well.

Rotxo- Lo'ak?

Rotxo pushes him back again, making him lean up and look at him.

Rotxo- You said you didn't do that with him.

Aonung- I didn't, before, but he came to me this morning-

Rotxo- This morning . . .

Neteyam's sudden anger towards Lo'ak earlier now makes sense to him. The thought of Aonung with Lo'ak angers him as well, making him sigh deeply.

Aonung- Rotxo?

Rotxo- I don't care what happens, you better not do that again. Ever.

Aonung's a bit taken aback by the defensive tone, but nods in response.

Aonung- Can I continue?

He merely stares him in the eyes for a second, before nodding. The moment Rotxo removes his hand, allowing Aonung to continue, he collides their lips with a bit of excitement. Slowly, he leans up onto his knees, pushing into Rotxo as he makes the boy lean down onto his back. Once he has him comfortably under himself, he pulls away to look at his face.

All he did was give Aonung permission to do what he wants, he has yet to actually join in.

Aonung- Rotxo.

His gaze remains elsewhere, avoiding eye contact because of his nervous state. Aonung turns his head by the chin to face him.

Aonung- I'd rather have you enjoy yourself.

He remains quiet, not wanting to enjoy anything and end up craving his best friend. He shakes his head, disappointing Aonung.

Aonung- What do I have to do?

His hand runs down Rotxo's stomach as he leans down to kiss his neck.

Aonung- Hm, Rotxo? Tell me what you want.

The boy stays silent, then Aonung's hand reaches the front of his loincloth, making him take in a breath as he turns his head to the side. Aonung holds his hand there, and leans up to look at his face.

Aonung- I wanna know how to please you.

He grinds his palm against Rotxo a few times, and notices his leg lift just the slightest with each stroke.