The Quake : Part 10

Rotxo stands on a small hill, searching for the dark Na'vi he's looking for so he can go straight to him rather than wandering around pulling at his stitches more than he already has. Once he spots the Sullys, he walks a path as straight as he can make it, going right up to the oldest son once he reaches them.

Neteyam looks up at the marine boy standing over him as he lies with his back against the soft grass.

Neteyam- What the hell do you want?

Rotxo- I really fuckin' hate you, but come with me.

He rolls his eyes, but gets up to follow Rotxo to wherever he's taking him, figuring it as something to do with Aonung.

Rotxo- Okay, let's get one thing straight. Aonung likes you, though I'm not sure why.

The sudden news surprises him, making him happy for a moment, before being offended by Rotxo's comment on the matter.

Neteyam- Fuck you.

Rotxo- Problem is, he's not gonna ask you to do this.

Neteyam- Do what? What do you want me for?

Rotxo- You're gonna kiss him.

Neteyam- Come again?

Rotxo- He wants to learn, so teach him, even though it's an excuse.

Neteyam- Why are you asking me?

Rotxo- 'Cause he likes you. Plus you like him too don't you?

Neteyam- Uh-

Rotxo- Good. Now fix this shit so I don't have to.

His nose scrunches up as he looks to Rotxo in confusion.

Neteyam- What?

Rotxo- If you don't do it, he's gonna keep begging me, or end up back with your brother. And let's face it, neither one of us wants that.

He can't deny that fact, but wonders what Rotxo has against it.

Neteyam- Why do you have a problem with that?

Rotxo- Doesn't matter. Point is, you have to do this, or he might get on some other shit.

Neteyam- But-

Rotxo- Careful though, he seems really persistent.

Neteyam- I don't-

Rotxo- Like before you know it he'll be railin' your ass, so, just a heads up.

Neteyam- Why the hell are you even doing this?

Rotxo- 'Cause I want him to leave me the fuck alone. So . . .

They finally reach the tree Aonung is waiting at, and the heir's face lights up after seeing Neteyam.

Rotxo- Have fun confessing. I'll be over there.

Rotxo walks off as quickly as he can, to not be involved with anything that regards kissing whom he shouldn't. Neteyam half glares at the limping boy, then walks over to the tree, sitting next to Aonung. It's been a while since he's had a moment alone with him.

Neteyam- So, killer dolphin, holdin' up well?

Aonung- It'll be a big adjustment, but on the bright side, I get a new place to explore.