The Al'Háven Way : Part 10

Way off, in a forest on the edge of the plains, the oldest Sully boy is sitting in a tree, alone with his thoughts once again. After befriending Aonung, he wasn't expecting to ever want to be alone again, but with no one else to turn to, this is where he's found himself.

Speaking of the heir, he's just below the same tree, looking for him. Neteyam looks down with a bit of shock. These days the boy's been too occupied to pay him any attention, not even bothering to show up with Tsireya on breaks.

The first he's seen him this week was when he came to check on Rotxo with Ronal, but they didn't speak, since Aonung was focused on his friend. But from Neteyam's perspective, everyone else seems to be more important than him.

It's left him angry, to say the least, so rather than just show himself, he lets Aonung wander around hopelessly calling for him. Once he starts to leave the area, Neteyam follows as quietly as he can, occasionally making a noise that throws the marine boy off.

He continues to mess with his pursuer, occasionally making him go in circles, for a time that's probably considered cruel. Neteyam finds himself amused, enjoying having the heir so intent on finding him again.

Aonung glances around, and sighs, feeling like he might be chasing an animal rather than the boy he's looking for. His ears lay back as he starts to give up, turning around to just go home for something to eat, but he's suddenly met with large golden eyes.

He takes a step back, seeing Neteyam hanging upside down in front of him, giving him Déjà Vu.

Neteyam- Hello, stranger.

His ears perk up at the boy's voice, and his tail sways, loving the sound of it.

Aonung- You've been here the whole time.

Neteyam- Guilty.

Neteyam pulls himself up onto the branch, squatting and looking down at him.

Neteyam- So, what do you want?

He gives him a plain look, making Aonung fidget a bit. They haven't really spoken since the night they arrived here, and since then he's been occupied. He does feel bad for borderline neglecting his friends, as they describe it, but in actuality he wasn't really as okay as they seemed to believe.

A teenage boy that's just discovered pleasure, that's all they see, not the kid whose life rapidly changed from eternally tranquil to constantly agitated.

Aonung- Uh, just wanted to see how you've been.

Neteyam- Oh we care about feelings now?

Aonung takes in a breath, knowing a rant is coming.

Neteyam- Well, since you asked, allow me to tell you about this douchebag I know.

Neteyam jumps down from the branch, landing right in front of him, but standing back to lean against the tree.

Neteyam- This guy stopped training me like he was supposed to be, which I should've told his parents about. He abandoned his friends, which I hardly cared about, until that included me.

Aonung rolls his eyes with a smirk at his pure honesty.

Neteyam- Then he disappeared for a week, and the moment he decided he was ready to come back, the first thing he did was fuck my brother. Like he hasn't already had a ton of ass.