The Quake : Part 6

Inside, Rotxo is standing back against the wall, but with surprising company. In front of him, Neteyam stands with his blade out, ears laid back, baring his teeth with a hiss.

There are eight enemies facing them. They're beyond outmatched, but Neteyam shows no weakness. He knows a few of them all too well, even in ways he shouldn't, and they certainly remember him too. They were in charge of him and the other few prisoners that were captured with him.

They played games with the others, injuring them left and right. But one of the many people they killed, Neteyam held dear. He couldn't bare the loss of that someone, and it had left him in a state of mind he would never let himself go back to again.

The ringed scars on his wrists and ankles aren't there because his cuffs were too tight. He gained those scars pulling, tugging, and ripping his own flesh against the metal while completely indulging himself in these brainwashed Na'vi experiments that had no problem with using his body as a dump for their many loads.

He wanted them to. He offered himself to them just to feel something other than what he did, and it worked. It made him feel beyond ecstatic, and he wasn't planning to stop. When his time as a prisoner abruptly came to an end, however, he left that state of mind behind, with the chains he was locked onto. He had become aware of what he was doing, and it wasn't right; Wasn't healthy. No longer would he allow himself to enjoy such shameful activity the way he did.

Unlike the second generations, like Koral, the first generation of experiments were all taught to speak and understand exactly what their roles were. They're older, bigger, stronger, and more experienced. They begin to grin at him, exchanging looks with each other.  

1G232- Look at that, still as feisty as ever.

Neteyam- (hisses)

1G431- Wait, that's the one?

1G232- Cute ain't he?

1G431- Hell yeah.

1G315- It'd be a shame to just kill him here.

1G232- Not really, if we had a bit of fun first. What do ya say, Neteyam?

They start chuckling together, and Neteyam steps back, closer to Rotxo.

Rotxo- We're fuckin' dead.

Neteyam- Shut the hell up.

Rotxo- Make me, asshole.

This seems to amuse the intruders. They laugh and snicker as all but two of them set their guns aside.

1G431- I like him.

1G115- I'm pretty partial to that one myself.

1G232- You can have 'em, but I'm gettin' me a piece of the Sully boy again.

He steps closer to Neteyam, but as the shot of a gun sounds, he collapses. Everyone turns and sees the two they had guarding the entrance on the ground, and the Metkayina Clan heir standing there with a gun he took from one of them.

Aonung- Again, huh?

He points the gun to another, everyone flinching slightly since their weapons are on the floor. He stares at them with a scowl.

Aonung- Who else put their filthy hands on him?

They glance around at each other, but say nothing.

Aonung- Don't wanna fess up? Fine.

He shoots another in the head, watching calmly as the man drops onto the floor like the first one.

1G431- It was him!

1G315- Are you fucking serio-

In a second, he kills them both, then the last two. Neteyam slowly lowers his blade, surprised by the sudden change in Aonung, but that change disappears as he drops the gun and goes over to him and Rotxo with worry.

Aonung- Are you guys okay? You hurt anything?

Neteyam- We're good. What took you so long?

Aonung- Got interrupted, a lot.

Neteyam- Figures. I gotta say though, killer dolphin is pretty impressive. You just took down 8 guys.

Aonung's face warms as Neteyam smirks at him. Rotxo rolls his eyes and walks between them, heading for the exit.

Rotxo- Flirt later, let's get the fuck outta here.

Aonung pulls him back, then squats down, offering his back to him.

Rotxo- I don't need you to-

Neteyam- Get on already, you can't even run.

Rotxo- Make me.

Aonung- Rotxo, seriously.

Aonung scolds him, making him groan a bit as he complies, letting his friend carry him, while Neteyam follows behind to guard from the back.