Hidden Battles : Part 11

🚨 = Mature Content
———————————————————————

Just out of curiosity, Lo'ak slides his arm off Aonung's shoulder, then places it on the front of his loincloth. The grip on his waist suddenly tightens so quickly it's almost painful. He sees the muscles on his neck tense as Aonung buries his head a bit.

Lo'ak holds his hand back. He wanted to stop before things went too far, being someone who prefers to take things very slow, but Aonung reached that point far before him and he was unaware.

His wrist is suddenly grabbed, and he realizes he was so deep in thought because of his predicament he hadn't noticed a hand leave his waist. Aonung pulls his arm towards him, placing Lo'ak's palm firmly against the front of his loincloth again.

He rubs against it a bit, making Aonung release a shaky breath. Without much thought, he continues offering slow friction.

With the marine boy begging for it, he complies even though it wasn't his plan and he isn't even sure he wants to be doing this, but it's better than other things the boy could've asked for. Though, slow friction doesn't seem to be enough, because Aonung's grip on his wrist tightens and he starts pushing for him to go faster.

Even though it was his instinct to take things slow, so he can enjoy being with Aonung, that doesn't seem to be the marine boy's intention.

His hand palms and grinds against the fabric of the loincloth before sliding behind it and meeting the damp skin of this boy's member. Aonung lets his wrist go, gripping his waist again as he pants.

After a moment, Lo'ak squeezes him a bit, making him take in a sharp breath, releasing a light vocal noise. The short moan, which Lo'ak found cute, makes him smirk. It pleased his ears, so he kisses Aonung's neck a few times, grazing over the scar.

He continues, in a fast repetitive motion, until Aonung's hands slide up his back and grip his shoulders. His abdomen suddenly tightens, making him curl forward a bit and he bites into Lo'ak's shoulder. As he finishes, he releases a long and low growl, tightening his bite. The pain makes Lo'ak wince with a curse. He's sure the boy's fangs pierced his skin.

With a heavy breath, Aonung's muscles relax, and he releases Lo'ak's shoulder. As his high settles down, his arms slide back down to Lo'ak's waist, and he lies his head on his bitten shoulder, feeling a state of calm. The blue boy wipes his hand off on the end of Aonung's loincloth, then rubs his head with the other hand as he sits in silence.

Lo'ak felt ecstatic when they finally kissed, because he's been longing to do so for a while now, but the moment they took things further, he began to feel a little uncertain, because of Aonung's actions.

It doesn't make him feel the way he thought it would. He's had romantic encounters before, and though they didn't last too long, they still felt very different from this. They were lighter, blissful to his heart, rather than to his groin.

Lo'ak- Aonung.

He hums in response. Lo'ak takes a moment before asking, because he's almost afraid to know.

Lo'ak- Do you actually like me?

Aonung- Mhm.

Lo'ak- Are you sure?

Aonung- It's kinda new, but I think so.

Aonung continues to nuzzle him as Lo'ak curses internally. He had felt like Aonung was a bit easy to get once he made more bold moves, but assumed it was because he was also liking him in secret. Now he's thinking it was because the marine boy has zero experience, and likely feels more physical attraction for him than emotional.

He wasn't expecting this. Newcomers to this side of life hardly ever stick to one body. It's a fact, he was the same way just before the tragedy changed his life and he found himself wanting a deeper connection than that.

If Lo'ak had known, he would've held back his advances. He doesn't want to be one of many anymore, he genuinely likes the marine boy's personality. But he isn't completely sure how the heir feels, and wonders if he even knows.

Suddenly, Aonung leans up, resting his hands on Lo'ak's thighs again.

Aonung- It's your turn now, right? How should I help you?