Hidden Battles : Part 10

Aonung's expression is frozen, and his eyes are locked on the golden ones staring into his so intensely. He feels Lo'ak's hand slowly make its way down the back of his head, and rest on the back of his neck.

As Lo'ak's gaze wanders down his face, his thumb grazes the side of his neck gently, making his body begin to tingle.

He isn't sure what's happening, but it has him afraid to move, or speak. Then Lo'ak starts to lean forward, making his heart begin to race. And when the blue boy's lips press softly against his, it sends chills through his limbs. His ears perk up, and his tail twitches in an odd way.

As Lo'ak pulls away, looking into his eyes, the realization hits him. This foreign thing that's been growing in him, is attraction. He figures, if he's feeling this way, he must be gaining feelings for this boy.

Sure others have shown their interest in him before, but being the heir puts him in an untouchable position, so typically they go no further than compliments.

This status has kept him from interacting with many others his age, with his sister and Rotxo being his only friends. But the Sullys, they've been dropped directly into the heir's life, with no barriers keeping them from getting up close and personal.

Lo'ak- Aonung?

Lo'ak whispers to him, but it's enough to bring him out of his head. Now that he's been brought out of those thoughts, though, there's only one thing on his mind.

The intoxicating feeling he gains from lip contact.

He wants more.

To let it consume him and make him forget about the new things that trouble his previously untroubled mind.

Aonung- Again.

Lo'ak complies, pressing their lips together and noticing how Aonung hesitantly attempts to kiss him back this time. He pulls away, then wraps his other arm around the marine boy, moving to straddle his lap. Aonung's hands remain in the sand, unsure what to do with them.

Aonung- Again.

Lo'ak momentarily smirks, but offers his kiss to Aonung's soft lips once again. This time, Aonung moves his own mimicking him, and creates a bit of rhythm. He pulls away again, seeing those pale eyes open slowly as he looks up at him, wanting them to continue.

The blue boy removes his arm from around him and slides it down, grasping at his wrist and pulls his hand up to his thigh. Instinctively, Aonung lays his other hand on the opposite leg.

He looks down, taking in the sight of Lo'ak's slim thighs in his hands. His thumbs caress them a bit, enjoying the feeling of another's skin under his touch.

Lo'ak pulls his hand back up and rests his arm on Aonung's shoulder as he lets the marine boy explore. His fingers inch up hesitantly, then slide up to the waistband of his loincloth. He doesn't move them any further, sliding them back down, and squeezing a bit. Lo'ak smiles, then lifts his face back up to look at him.

When he leans in, Aonung meets him head on, shocking him a bit, but the eagerness is welcome. Their lips begin to move in sync, Lo'ak quickening his pace a bit to please Aonung's subconscious craving.

They continue, only taking short breaks before Aonung is the one to initiate again. It goes on for an unclear amount of time, but while Lo'ak remains calm, thinking it romantic and sweet, Aonung seems to be getting a little rough and worked up. Neither of them are aware that one is feeding his heart, and the other is feeding something else.

When Lo'ak attempts to slow things down a bit, Aonung suddenly pulls away from him, gripping his thighs with a bit of a tremble in his hands. He doesn't meet his confused gaze, and just lies his head on Lo'ak's shoulder, moving his hands to the boy's thin waist.

Then he notices the heir's temperature; He's extremely warm. His breaths are heavy, and his hands are trembling.

Lo'ak- Aonung, have you kissed anyone before now?

To his surprise, Aonung slightly shakes his head.

Lo'ak- Ever?

Aonung- No.

His voice is lower, and his hands won't keep still.

Lo'ak only wanted to kiss for a bit, but he wasn't aware that Aonung is what seems to be as innocent as they come. He almost regrets making such a bold move, raw innocence can be dangerous to play with, but at the same time he's pretty proud of the effect he's having on him.