The Al'Háven Way : Part 3

Meanwhile, a ways away from the village, the large lake in the center of their haven has become a hotspot for most teenagers of the village. While families are mainly out on the beach, these kids that prefer to be out of their parents' sight flock here.

The Sullys, and Koral, are the only ones that were still preoccupied all week because of how large they had to build their new den. Each of them has an appreciation for personal space.

Led by Tsireya, they approach the chatter filled hangout. Tuktiery has come with them, preferring to hang out with Rotxo over other kids that are her age, who stay near their parents or head out to the beach.

Neither of the Sully kids know where their oldest brother has disappeared to, but Kiri never frets over anything involving him.

There are many different groups of friends in different areas around the lake, all people they've never really interacted with, and therefore don't know. As they walk over to an empty spot, standing near the water and observing, Rotxo suddenly surfaces nearby. When he spots them, he makes his way over, and is happily greeted by Tuktirey once he's out of the water.

She hugs him tightly as he pats her head, then she looks down at the scar forming on his thigh. Ronal very recently removed his stitches.

Recently, meaning two days ago, and he's only felt pain towards eclipse each day after he's strained it some. First thing before leaving home, he was told to stay out of the ocean still, but compromised by going into the lake since it's safe.

While Kiri watches a few kids dive into the water, Lo'ak looks around for one specific person, but has yet to see him.

Lo'ak- Where's Aonung?

Rotxo- (scoffs)

Tsireya- Remember how I said he kept ditching us?

Kiri- Yeah.

She turns and points to a group of friends that are hanging out nearby. Aonung is with them, his usual charming smile on his face while seeming surrounded by girls. He playfully messes with one's hair, making her giggle, and another girl rolls her eyes but it goes unnoticed.

Tsireya- He found himself a new clique.

Kiri- Why? Did you guys have a fight?

Tsireya- No, he just has a fan club now.

Rotxo- He doesn't know how to think with his head anymore is what happened.

He grows annoyed just thinking of how Aonung had kissed his cheek at breakfast, already knowing he hates the flirting, which almost made him stab the boy right in the scar already on his neck. He blames Neteyam, for not doing what he asked of him the night they got here.

Kiri- Seriously? This is Aonung we're talking about.

Rotxo- Yeah, well, it can happen to anyone.

The younger Sully boy's eyes linger on Aonung, finding the more flirtatious behavior attractive. He wanted him more experienced, and since it seems like he's been having fun, it looks like he doesn't have to tread so lightly now. Only thing he has to do is reel the boy back in. So with his goal in mind, he walks towards the group of strangers.

Rotxo rolls his eyes at Lo'ak, then lifts Tuktirey onto his shoulders.

Rotxo- Where to?

Tuktirey- Let's go find some creatures.

Rotxo- Alright, but if we run into some kinda predator, I'm sacrificing your ass.

Tuktirey- Fair enough. Let's go!