Chapter 5

No matter how hard Freen tried to escape, she couldn't. Gulf held her close, and Becky's intense stare made her uncomfortable.

"Should I order your favorite pastry? Or do you have something in mind?" Gulf asked, looking at Freen sweetly, as if she hadn't admitted to cheating on him. Was he numb, or was he too in love with Freen to accept her after that? Freen couldn't fathom it.

"Just order whatever you want to eat," Freen said, averting her gaze because Becky's scrutiny was making her uneasy.

"Becky, what do you want to eat?" Richie asked.

"Freen."

Freen's eyes widened at Becky's response. Becky smirked, resting her elbows on the table as she continued to stare at Freen.

"What do you want to eat, Freen? Can I taste it too?" She smirked.

Everyone fell silent. Freen laughed awkwardly and nodded. She nudged Gulf to order the same menu for Becky.

A few minutes later, their orders arrived. The awkward atmosphere lingered. Thankfully, Gulf cleared his throat and initiated a conversation.

"I heard you both are going into Engineering. Am I right?" Gulf asked, sipping his coffee. "There will be an orientation in the first week. I'm not sure about the date yet; I'll inform you."

"We haven't received our acceptance letter. We don't know if we passed," Freen whispered, gently biting the spoon.

"Are you worrying about that? The teachers know you better than anyone, Freen. They know how smart you are." Gulf pinched Freen's cheeks, causing her to grimace and slap his hands away.

"That hurts!" She shouted, putting the whole bread on his mouth, making Richie laugh.

Becky looked at her brother in confusion and shook her head. She didn't know her brother was overreacting to some things. Becky played with her food again and looked outside the window to avoid witnessing the couple's mushy moments.

"Anyway, after the orientation, there will be a so-called 'rite' for freshmen. It's like hazing or something. It's mandatory per major." Gulf explained.

Freen and Richie furrowed their brows. They heard that the school had first years who were using drugs, and now there were fraternities?

"Oh, come on, it's not illegal." Gulf laughed, noticing the expressions of the two. "There is no physical harm, okay? It's the only way for them to find the best candidate to be the first-year representative of the Student Council."

"So, what do we need to do then?" Richie asked, munching on his food. "Look cool? Be smart? What?"

"Just be yourself, bud. And one more thing," Gulf said. "Don't sleep with your buddy's girlfriend. They don't like those people." He patted Richie's shoulder twice.

"Stop it. It's not him," Freen whispered and sighed. "I'm going to the restroom for a while." Freen excused herself and went to the restroom to breathe.

She couldn't breathe outside because of Becky and Gulf. The tension inside her was suffocating, and she wanted to confess everything. What would Gulf think if he found out that she slept with a woman? It was a total shame for her, especially since she had been in many beauty pageants since high school. Many men were looking up to her.

"Damn." Freen sighed and leaned on the cubicle door when someone pushed it and entered. She forgot to lock it.

It was a close space, so she could see exactly who it was. Becky, wearing a smirk.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Becky asked and chuckled. "He doesn't know how to kiss, does he?"

"It's not your concern, Becky." Freen was about to leave when Becky pinned her. She slowly licked her lips and looked into Freen's eyes.

"How many years have you been together? Two years?" she asked and smiled.

"Did you eavesdrop a while ago?" Freen furrowed her brows. "Let me out. Or else I'll shout."

"There's no one in here. I locked the main door. Shout whenever you want. No one will hear you," Becky said, slowly caressing her collarbone. "I fulfilled my promise. Nobody will know, but then you confess to your boyfriend?" She huffed.

"I'm not like you, Becky. I was drunk that night. I wasn't in my right mind," Freen said.

Becky nodded many times and chuckled at the end. "So it doesn't mean anything to you?"

"I have a boyfriend, Becky. It shouldn't happen. You know that in the first place, why are you hanging on to that?" Freen asked furiously.

"Because you made me insane last night, Freen!" Becky yelled at her.

The two of them looked at each other in surprise because of what Becky said. Freen sighed and shook her head.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have let you do that. We were both drunk. It's a mistake." Freen pushed Becky aside and left the cubicle, realizing it was too hot inside, especially with Becky.

"Is it?" Becky asked, forcing her to turn to her. She placed her lips on Freen's and stepped forward to pin Freen against the wall.

Freen responded to Becky's kisses and even put her arms around her neck. She didn't know why she did that, but her kisses were like liquor to her. She was making her dizzy with those lips.

"I'll consider it a mistake once you stop responding to my kisses." Becky smirked and left her inside the restroom.