Chapter 33

This chapter contains explicit content, including a sex scene. Reader discretion is advised. If you are uncomfortable with or prefer to avoid such material, please consider skipping this chapter. We strive to create an inclusive reading experience, and we understand that different readers have different comfort levels.

- vivaciousgeek

---

Freen slowly removed Becky's top when suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Freen stood up, and Becky laughed hard as she saw Freen's expression. It was as if she was craving something she couldn't get.

When Freen opened the door, she saw Deli outside, carrying a bottle of milk.

"Are you okay in there?" Deli asked and peeked into her room. She saw Becky lying down and covered in a blanket, fast asleep. She nodded and turned to Freen. "By the way, your father left due to an urgent meeting, and I have to stay with my patient tonight. She's having a seizure. Are you okay if I leave you here?"

"Yeah," Freen nodded. "Becky's with me. I'm fine."

"Okay, I have to go." Deli kissed Freen's forehead and handed her the milk before rushing downstairs. She was in a hurry.

Becky stood up and looked outside and slowly smirked when she saw Deli's car driving away. It means it's her and Freen's night.

"I'm going to change clothes. It's kind of hot in here," Freen said and went inside her walk-in closet after putting down the milk on the bedside table.

Becky went downstairs to grab some wine while waiting for Freen to get dressed. She wanted to drink for a while. It was a peaceful night for them, and tomorrow she would take Freen to the movies. She had planned all of this. She would do everything to make Freen fall for her.

"Why are you there?" Freen asked while walking towards Becky. She was wearing a pink satin spaghetti top paired with pink satin shorts. "You're not telling me something."

Becky shook her head and finished the last shot. She looked at Freen with drowsy eyes and smiled at the sight of her clothes. "Are you seducing me?"

Freen rolled her eyes and snatched the glass from Becky. She put them in the sink and turned to face the drunk Becky. "You're ruining the mood, Bec. You're drunk. You should rest."

"Did I?" Becky asked and stood up. It was a surprise that she could still walk straight even though she finished half a bottle of wine.

"And look, you finished this? This is my aunt's favorite wine." Freen scolded her. "But it doesn't matter. She won't be mad. She doesn't get angry easily."

"Would she be angry if I told her that I want you?" Becky asked and wrapped her arms around Freen's waist. "Would she be mad if I told her that I want to be part of your future?"

Freen fell silent. Deli wouldn't accept Becky as her love. Her aunt wasn't homophobic, but ever since she saw Richie taking care of Freen, she always told Freen that if the two dated, she would be the happiest aunt in the world.

"Let's not talk about that tonight," Freen said and averted her gaze. "Do you want to sleep?"

"I want to sleep with you," Becky whispered and kissed Freen's neck passionately.

Freen flinched at Becky's cold kisses. She was anticipating it, but there was something wrong with her. Her kisses were wet and gentle. Her movements were slow and passionate. It was like she was protecting Freen from something. She was treating her like the most fragile thing on earth. Becky's hand slowly pulled down Freen's top while her lips were still wandering on her neck to her jaw. Her hands were caressing Freen's back while the latter was slowly undressing.

The tingling sensation built inside Freen. Becky was so passionate about what she was doing. It was full of love and not lust. Becky's lips went back to Freen's neck, making sure she would leave a mark. She wanted to show that Freen was hers and only hers. If that was the only way to own Freen, she would mark every part of her body.

"Becky..." Freen gasped and slowly pushed her away. Their eyes were drowsy, and they were both longing for each other's touch, but they shouldn't do it in the kitchen.

"What?" Becky asked in a rasped voice. "You don't want to?"

"I want it, but we can't do it here." Freen caressed Becky's cheeks. "Let's go to my room. Shall we?"

"I want you here, Freen. I will do it wherever we are as long as it's with you." Becky continued her kisses. She sat on the stool and pulled Freen to straddle with her. Their lips savored each other while Becky's hand found its way on Freen's shirt.

Freen flinched at the contact. She slowly bit Becky's lips and gasped when she felt the latter's fingers on her breast. Becky parted her lips to poke her tongue out inside Freen's mouth. The atmosphere was hot, and they were now in heat. Freen wanted to turn the tables by pleasuring Becky, but she couldn't. She wanted to feel Becky on her. She wanted her touch, her kisses, and everything. She wanted her.

"Bec. Let's move somewhere comfortable." Freen prompted and stood up, but Becky didn't break the kiss.

This time it was more aggressive. They were pinning each other on the wall while slowly undressing each other until they went to the living room. Becky pushed Freen on the couch and positioned herself on top of her. She looked at Freen, naked, and bit her lips. She didn't expect her to be this beautiful even though she was drunk. She traced Freen's collarbone down to the latter's stomach. She drew circles on it while watching Freen gasp.

"You're too beautiful to be mine," Becky said and kissed Freen's cheeks. "But I will do everything, Freen. I will make you love me."

Becky resumed devouring Freen's mouth while the latter's nails dug into her back. Her hands found its way on Freen's wet folds. Freen gasped, and her fingers tightly held on Becky because of the sensation. Becky's head moved to her chest and slowly kissed it while she rubbed Freen's center.

"Are you okay?" Becky asked and looked at Freen who was catching her breath. "You're nervous."

"I'm..." Freen gasped again. "Go on... I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Becky teased, and Freen nodded as an approval.

Becky began inserting her fingers on Freen, and the latter arched her back because of pleasure. Freen's hand went to Becky's nape and pulled her to kiss her, but she couldn't focus at all because of Becky's long fingers thrusting on her throbbing folds. She gasped multiple times as her grip on Becky tightened.

"Faster." Freen prompted. "Please..."

Becky did what Freen requested and moved faster, filling the living room with heavy breaths and moans coming from Freen's mouth. She couldn't contain it any longer as Becky's pace quickened. She bit her lower lip while Becky was watching her reaction full of lust.

"Ah..." Freen used her two hands to pull Becky and kissed her hungrily.

Freen reached her climax, and the two calmed down. They were breathing heavily and smiled at each other.

"You're not drunk tonight, right?" Becky asked. "We both like what happened."

Freen tucked Becky's remaining hair behind her ear and pulled her for another passionate kiss.

"I never force myself to make love with you, Becky. So, if this is what bothering you, then shush now." Freen smiled. "I like doing it with you whether I'm sober or not."