Chapter 18

This chapter contains explicit content, including a sex scene. Reader discretion is advised. If you are uncomfortable with or prefer to avoid such material, please consider skipping this chapter. We strive to create an inclusive reading experience, and we understand that different readers have different comfort levels.

- vivaciousgeek

---

The atmosphere in the pub was quiet, with Freen and Becky being the only customers present. The owner suggested it was too late for them, so they decided to order drinks to take back to Freen's dorm.

"ID," the owner requested, and Freen showed hers. Since Becky couldn't provide her ID, she left it at her dorm. Freen took care of the purchase.

"Thanks," Becky said, carrying plastic bags filled with alcoholic drinks. "I can't buy them myself. Aside from not having money, I also don't bring my ID." She grinned, and Freen shook her head, laughing.

After the confrontation with Gulf, Freen felt a newfound sense of ease and comfort. With Becky by her side, the atmosphere was perfect.

"Why do you want to drink anyway?" Freen asked. "Problems?"

"Nope. I'm celebrating," Becky said, smiling as she placed the cans of beer on the table. "Don't worry. I can handle myself when I'm drunk."

Freen nodded and prepared some snacks for them to enjoy. Returning to the sitting area, she joined Becky on the couch. Becky appeared to relish every sip, seemingly a girl with a plethora of problems she couldn't share. Freen wondered why Becky had asked her to come if she wasn't going to confide in her.

"You okay?" Freen asked. "You can tell me anything, Bec."

"It's nothing. I'm just celebrating. Because finally, you're free from your dumb boyfriend who only knew how to cheat on you," Becky responded.

Becky was about to take another sip when Freen stopped her. She had consumed five cans and was now clearly drunk. Freen thought Becky could handle all the beer they bought, but she appeared to be a lightweight.

"You need to sleep," Freen said, reaching for Becky's hand to prevent her from grabbing another can. "Don't you have classes tomorrow?"

Becky playfully shook her head and smiled. Her eyes were almost closed, and her face had paled. She was undoubtedly drunk.

"Then you can sleep here," Freen offered, helping Becky walk to her room and lie on the bed. Becky, however, didn't want to let go of the almost empty can of beer in her hand.

When Freen placed her on the bed, Becky clung to her neck, causing Freen to fall on top of her. Becky smiled and looked at Freen seductively.

"Does anyone tell you how gorgeous you are?" Becky asked, tucking Freen's remaining hair behind her ear. "I'm sure guys out there are planning to pursue you soon."

"You're drunk, Bec," Freen tried to stand up, but Becky didn't want to let her go. "You need sleep."

"But I need you more, Freen." Becky caressed her face slowly as her eyes welled up. "I need you to tell me those words again. I need to hear them from you."

"What words?" Freen furrowed her brows.

"Why can't you remember?" Becky asked and sighed. "Then you leave me with no choice."

Becky put the remaining beer to her mouth and pulled Freen closer, transferring the beer to her as she slowly kissed her. Initially, Freen tried to resist the kiss, but Becky's tongue was persistent. She bit Freen's lower lip, causing her to gasp, and finally inserted her tongue. She devoured her mouth ardently as her hands played with Freen's hair. Their mouths were in sync, and Freen eventually succumbed to Becky's kisses.

"Do you remember now?" Becky asked, but Freen shook her head. She was dizzy, not from the smell of alcohol, but because of Becky's lips. How could someone have such soft lips, and it was so addicting.

Freen pressed her lips to Becky once more, and this time she took the lead. Becky's hand went to her back, while her hands were on Becky's blouse, slowly removing them.

"What are you doing?" Becky asked when she noticed that Freen was undressing her.

"I want to see all of you." Freen answered with a raspy voice, as if she were the drunk one.

Becky didn't resist as Freen completely removed her blouse. Freen was still on top of her, and she could see her needy eyes. Freen's lips pressed onto her cheek, down to her neck and collarbone, making her gasp for more air. Her nails dug into Freen's back when she sucked the soft spot on her neck.

"Stop it, it'll leave a mark." Becky chuckled, but Freen ignored her.

Freen's lips traveled on Becky's chest, and she slowly removed her brassiere, letting her eyes feast on Becky's healthy valley. Freen smirked as she looked at Becky. She slowly kissed her chest as her hand started to play with Becky's nipple.

"Fvck, Freen." Becky closed her eyes and bit her bottom lips when she felt Freen's prodigy tongue on her other breast. She was sucking it and playing with it with her tongue. "Damn you." Becky covered her mouth so she wouldn't be too loud.

However, Freen didn't get enough. She returned her kissed on Becky's lips as her hands traveled down on Becky's sensitive part. She inserted her hands into her skirt and slowly rubbed her fingers above her undergarment.

"Shit." Becky gasped and bit Freen's lips. "You're driving me insane. Fuck."

"Should I insert one or two?" Freen asked playfully. "Just tell me, honey. I'll do it willingly."

"Whatever you want," Becky said under her breath because of the pleasure she could feel from Freen's lips and hands.

Freen didn't stop. Her hands became faster and faster as Becky kept on calling her name nonstop. She liked it. She wanted it. She was addicted to Becky's voice calling her name.

"I'm coming, Freen." Becky told her. "Shit."

When Becky reached climax, they both caught their breath. Freen hugged Becky while she was still on top of her and buried her face in Becky's chest.

"I stopped you the first time. And now you took control the second time." Becky caressed her hair. "Tomorrow, I will vanish from your sight, Freen. I'm sorry for taking advantage of you."

"No." Freen looked at her. "I like what happened between us. You don't need to go."

"Tomorrow you won't remember all of this. I know who you like, Freen. I know who can treat you right. And I know that it isn't me." Becky kissed her lips slowly as her tears fell. "I need you, but it's fine if you need someone too."

"Then stay for the night," Freen said and hugged her tightly. "Stay in the meantime, Bec. Let me hug you for tonight."