Chapter 10

Richie pulled into the driveway of Freen's residence to pick her up. It had been weeks since they planted flowers, and now Freen and Richie were heading to the dormitories.

"Becky's not with you?" Freen asked while carrying her luggage. "That's odd. You two looked like twins because you're always together."

Richie helped Freen with her luggage and stowed it in her compartment. "Dad bought her a new car. She has to go to the university, that's why." He closed the compartment and leaned on it. "Why? You miss her already?" He chuckled.

"Miss her? Miss her foot." Freen entered the car, and Richie drove off. To be honest, she did miss her. Ever since Becky saved her that day, she hadn't seen her. She thought Becky was mad at her, but Richie said multiple times that Becky wasn't like that. He thought that Freen was bothered because she begged Becky to stay that night.

"Anyway, I heard from Deli that Becky is Gulf's girlfriend." Richie chuckled. "She saved you?"

"Yeah." Freen answered boredly, looking at her nails. "Gulf suddenly went to our house with flowers. Thankfully, Becky was there."

"So, you two are close now? Aren't you mad at her for giving you that drink that night?" Richie asked again and laughed.

"I should be mad at you because you're the one who made me drink that!" Freen hit Richie, and he burst out laughing.

When they arrived, Richie helped Freen with her stuff before moving his. They were in the same building, but there was a room in between theirs, Room 103 and 105.

"It's odd that they let a man and a woman stay under the same building." Freen whispered under her breath.

"That's gender discrimination, Freen." Richie nudged her. "What if I am gay? And everyone in the boys' dormitory doesn't want me, what will happen to me?"

"You're overthinking." Freen hit his head and continued unpacking. "Anyway, is Becky okay going back and forth to the university?"

"Why?" Richie asked and teased her. "Don't mind Becky. She's a strong, independent woman. Not to mention, she's a bit of a tomboy. She wouldn't let anyone help her."

"Is Becky nice? Is she kind?" Freen asked, looking at Richie seriously.

"Hm." Richie sighed, leaning on the wall as he tilted his head in thought. "Becky's cool. She's nice to everyone. However, she met this girl in London. She dumped her when she found out that she's too young." Richie laughed.

"So you mean, Becky experienced her first heartbreak in London?" Freen asked.

"Yes. And then she found someone again. But I don't know what happened between them. Becky suddenly told Dad that she wanted to go back here and stay for good." Richie shrugged. "She never told us the girl's name or what happened to them. So, we guessed she experienced the same."

"That's the reason why Becky came here?" Freen sighed. "She's a lesbian?"

"Bisexual. She likes boys and girls. She entertained boys before, but she was more masculine than them." Richie laughed. "Becky has a lot of exes and flings. Don't you dare fall in love with her. She's a playgirl."

Freen nodded slowly and unpacked things again. When they were done, Richie told her to accompany him to the cafeteria because he was starving.

They went to the cafeteria and saw lots of freshmen from different majors. They looked so little. Freen was taller than most of them.

Freen chuckled and hid behind Richie when they saw them. She wrapped her arms around her best friend as they walked.

"She looks cool." One student whispered as they walked past.

"They like you, not me." Richie shrugged and removed Freen's hand from him. "You should act lady-like. So people would think that you're a straight little fella."

"Fudge..." Freen whispered when she saw a familiar face. None other than the girl she almost hit when she went to see Gulf behind the mall. What was her name again? She forgot.

"Freen!" Love shouted her name, causing everyone to look at her.

"Great, now they all know you." Richie laughed.

Love ran towards Freen and introduced her to her friends. Freen was kind of awkward to be labeled a hero when, in fact, she almost hit that girl.

"Are you here for lunch? Can we join?" Love asked.

Freen chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck as she looked at Richie. He only shrugged and looked at Love.

"Freen!" They heard another girl from behind, so they turned around. There they saw Becky walking towards them. "Join me for lunch. No buts. Let's go." She pulled Freen's hand and went to the counter. All the girls were taken aback by Becky's action.

"She's the girlfriend." Richie mouthed to the girls, then laughed as he chased them.

A/N: Should I upload two chapters a day? 😁