Introduction

Sarutobi Michiko, the daughter of the Third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen & younger sister of Sarutobi Asuma.

The potential she has is unlimited, and she picked up skills real quick, making her a Genius. Graduated from Ninja Academy at the age of 5, promoted to Chuunin at the age of 6 and finally a Jounin at the age of 12. Sounds familiar? Yeah, she gets promoted at the same time as Hatake Kakashi. That's how he got her attention, and she got his attention as well, but she didn't know of course.

Michiko excels in ninjutsu & taijutsu, and her chakra has affinity for all 5 kinds of nature, which means she's able to use them all. Michiko is also able to use medical ninjutsu.

Her favourite person (well other than Kakashi when she's in love with him) would be Asuma. Asuma is always there for her as her father, The Third Hokage is always busy with work. Even though Michiko is physically and mentally strong, Asuma will always protect her no matter what.

Her favourite food is ramen, especially Ichiraku ramen (well who doesn't love ramen right? xD).

Michiko is kind and gentle (when necessary), and rarely gets angry unless someone hurt or threaten her loved ones. She's stubborn in her own way, and once she made up her mind on something, there's no way anyone could make her change her mind, not even Asuma or Kakashi.

The story begins when Michiko was 5 years old.

-------------------------------------------------------

Just wanna say this story is probably gonna be really long and I'll try to follow the plot from Naruto in some parts. If there's anything weird or doesn't make sense... Well, we'll see how it goes.

I hope you'll enjoy the story. ^^

PS: I do not own any of the pictures (if any) and I do not own any of the characters from Naruto!

I don't mind comments but if you really dislike my story please refrain from bashing or cursing or anything along that line. If you don't like my story, you can simply ignore it.

PPS (20 Feb 2021): This story was written quite a number of years ago... when I first started planning the characters I didn't give much thoughts. It may seem like Mary Sue but as you read on you will realize that my Michiko is not Mary Sue 😂 This is because I want her to be stronger than average ninja, and around the same as Kakashi but not overpowering him. So yeah. I saw lots of comments about my OC so I decided to add this part. 😂