Side Story 3 (Part 1)

A/N: I feel like posting this today. I'm not sure if you'll find it hilarious, but I kind of like this side story of mine. As you can see it from the title, yes, there'll be a part 2 xD Anyway, I guess my Chapter 26 isn't as interesting huh? Haha I just feel that it's not too good to ignore your other half for so long. Who knows what might happens, right? But remember, FORGIVE does not necessarily means FORGET. =P

Okay, enjoy this side story~ hehe
------------------------------------------------------

Michiko could not believe what is happening right in front of her.

Kakashi and Guy were... kissing?!

Michiko rubbed her eyes, and look again. The two of them jumped away from each other. Michiko quickly hid herself behind a tree, concealing her presence.

No way! This must be some accident. Impossible!

Guy said something but Michiko was not listening, as the shock she receives was too much.

A grunt was heard.

Michiko peeked from behind the tree.

This time round, it was Kakashi lying on the ground and Guy was on top of him.

What is going on here?!

Michiko had her hand over her mouth. Not being able to think straight, she decided to just leave quietly.

Why did she witness this appalling scene? Yesterday, Kakashi asked Michiko to train with him. Michiko agreed and they decided to meet today at the training ground. Michiko was helping an old lady while on her way to training ground, which caused her to be late. And THAT was what she saw the moment Michiko arrived at the training ground

- Timeskip -

Michiko has been avoiding Kakashi lately. She does not know how she should face him. And Kakashi was puzzled as to why Michiko was acting the way she is.

Ever since that very day, Michiko could not get the images of Kakashi and Guy kissing, and Guy being on top of Kakashi, out her head. To be honest, Michiko is a huge fan of Boys Love novels. She has been reading them for a long time. Ridiculous thoughts like "Kakashi's feelings for Michiko has changed" and "Kakashi fell in love with Guy" were coming up one by one in Michiko's head. Michiko even found herself supporting the two of them.

So whenever Kakashi approached Michiko, he would get a "hi" and some random excuse, along with a "bye". Michiko also find it less awkward with Guy, much to her surprise. If Guy was talking to her, and Kakashi happened to pass by, Guy would usually call out to him. Kakashi will stop, simply because Michiko was there. He was trying to find out why is she acting weird. But whenever Kakashi did that, Michiko will come up with some reason to excuse herself. She thought it might be better for them to spend some time alone.

For example...

Guy and Michiko were talking in the Academy when Kakashi appeared. Guy waved to Kakashi, and he came over. Michiko gave him a smile, and began to observe the interaction between the two.

Guy draped his hand over Kakashi's shoulder, asking him for a duel. Michiko noticed his action, and blushed.

Oh my god! Guy just...!!!

Kakashi was staring at Michiko, who was being oblivious to it. He was wondering why was she blushing. Kakashi was not really listening to Guy, and Guy hooked Kakashi's neck, pulling him even closer.

Michiko's face got even redder, with all sorts of weird imaginations going through her mind.

"Hey, erm... I need to report to Sandaime. See you guys later!" Michiko turned on her heel and ran off with rocket speed.

Kakashi wanted to stop her, but she was gone in a flash.

Kakashi was going crazy trying to figure out what happened to Michiko. And finally one day, he found out why.