Side Story 6 (Part 4)

- The Next Morning -

The three Genin looked completely wore out while Kakashi and Michiko were looking happy.

"Come again! Come again! Come again! Come again! Come again!"

"Thank you for everything!"

The five of them began to head to where Team 7 will do their mission.

"Alright, everyone go to your post and start working. Move out!" Kakashi announced and the three Genin moved elsewhere together. Michiko leaned against the fence near Kakashi and watched him while he repairs the other side of the fence.

"I can't go on much longer. I'm stressed out." Naruto muttered.

"I'm almost at my limit, too." Sasuke added.

"Sasuke-kun, to tell you the truth, I am too."

"Then, we'll use our last resort!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Last resort?"

The three of them changed into the clothes that Naruto 'borrowed' last night, and they all wore a mask, covering the lower half of their face.

"These are...?" Sasuke trailed off.

"Can't you tell by looking at them? They're shinobi uniforms." Naruto answered.

"When did you prepare them?" Sakura asked.

"Mah mah mah, that doesn't matter."

"What will we do in these?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto jumped back as he strike a few poses. "We'll rip off his mask by force!"

...............

"Hey, Hatake Kakashi!"

"Huh? What happened to you three?" Kakashi turned around and asked.

"What are you talking about?! We're just ordinary ninjas! It's not that we want to see what's under that mask or anything..." Before Naruto could say any further, Sakura pushed him to the ground. "Ow!"

"Baka! Don't say anything unnecessary!"

"Hold it right there! Hehehehe Kakashi, it's about time we settle things?" A group of three weird-looking ninjas came out, striking weird poses as the leader of the group speaks. "With this poison I created that will make you cry forever..." He stopped and dropped the bottle of poison he was holding as he was dumbfounded. Kakashi had already tied the three Genin up.

"Phew, I was wondering how much longer you'd be sneaking around in the shadows... but you've finally come out."

The three ninjas began to back away in fear.

Why would they show up just like that...? Michiko sweat dropped. When Michiko was at the inn, she noticed the three acting weird, but did nothing since she knew Kakashi would probably have noticed. Well, she was right.

"But before that... Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto. Why are you wearing that?"

The three panicked when they heard their names being called. "Well, um, you see..." Naruto stuttered.

Oh no, I need to think of an excuse! Sakura thought before pulling an arm out of the rope and points at the three ninjas. "You fell for it! We knew you were after Kakashi-sensei all along!"

"What?! Then you were aware of our plan from the beginning?!"

"Of course! This was a trap to lure you guys out. You fell for it!"

"So I walked right into the trap! Damn it! I underestimated you guys because you're kids!"

Michiko face palmed. Do they seriously believe that? Naive...

I wasn't informed of that... Naruto looked at Sakura.

Nice one, Sakura. Sasuke thought.

Kakashi scratched his head. "I don't quite get it, but oh well." Kakashi walked towards the three ninjas and they backed away further. They got on their knees and bowed, begging for forgiveness.

"There is no use talking." Kakashi put both hands on his waist as he bend down, staring at them.

"P-Please! S-Stop!"

Kakashi tied them up in the blink of an eye and let them hang right outside the stable.

"This is the same as what happened three years ago! We're hanging on one rope and we're swinging the same way we did before! We're sharing the same rope and since I can't find the end of the rope, it's hard to get out."

"Come to think of it, who are you?"

"He doesn't even remember us!" The three ninjas cried.

All five of them ignored the three ninjas and left.

"Say, Kakashi-sensei." Naruto called with his sly-looking eyes appeared again.

"Huh?" Kakashi looked at the three Genin as he put his book down. (A/N: Yes, it's one of the Icha Icha series... What else will he read? I wonder... lol.)

"What's under that mask?"

"What? You wanted to see what's under this mask?"

"Un."

"Then you should have said so earlier."

"Eh? Then will you show us?" Sakura asked.

"Sure."

"EH?!" Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke jumped when they heard what Kakashi said. Michiko chuckled, as she remembered what Kakashi did this morning.

"What's all the commotion? All right then..." Kakashi slowly reached for his mask. The three of them stared at Kakashi with anticipation.

Is it the thick lips?

Or the buckteeth?

Or a small mouth?

"Under this mask is..."

Under the mask is...

Kakashi pulled his mask down, revealing another mask. "There are times when there's another mask underneath!" Kakashi laughed.

The three of them stoned before falling to the ground.

"Wha... What's up with that?!" Naruto screamed.

Kakashi stood there, laughing while scratching his head. Michiko put her hands on her stomach as she laughed too hard.

With that, they went back to the village, completing the mission without finding out how Kakashi looks like.