Chapter 29

"EH?! You asked Ebisu to train Naruto? Are you sure about this?"

"Well... I can't train both Sasuke and Naruto..."

"Right... You're the only one, other than Sasuke, who has a Sharingan... Mah, guess I should go and find Naruto."

"Don't you have to keep HIM companied?"

Michiko stuck her tongue out. "It's a good chance for me to get away, hehe..."

"Anyway, I heard they were going for hotsprings."

"Really? It sounds like a vacation more than training... Yosh! I'll go and look for them. See you when I'm back." Michiko smiled, waved and turned around, ready to leave when Kakashi grabbed her hand and pulled Michiko into his embrace.

"Is something wrong?" Michiko asked.

"Sorry we couldn't spend much time together."

Michiko chuckled and wrapped her hands around his waist.

"Baka... I know we have our own responsibilities and I can't expect us to be together 24/7! Don't worry about me." Kakashi can feel that Michiko was smiling.

He pulled back and kissed her forehead. "See you soon." Kakashi smiled.

Michiko nodded as she smiled.

- Timeskip -

Ehhhh... Where is Naruto? Shouldn't he be somewhere around here?

"Hey! You ARE just a pervert, Ero Sennin (A/N: I don't like the translation for 'sennin'(which is 'hermit') so I'll just use sennin throughout.)!"

Isn't this Naruto's voice? And Ero Sennin...?

Michiko ran towards the source of the commotion.

"No, I'm no ordinary pervert!"

This voice... Isn't it...!

"What? Don't play dumb with me!"

"Kyakakaka! I'm a super pervert!"

Er... Where is this conversation going...? Michiko sweat dropped as she hurried.

"Damn it... He openly admitted it..."

Ah! Naruto! There he is! And the man he was talking to... eh?!!! What is he doing here?

Michiko was quite surprised to see the man talking to Naruto, well, or more like quarrelling? But in any case, she was rather happy to see him since it was a long time ago when they last met.

"Jiraiya-sama!" Michiko jumped onto him.

"Eh? ......... Michiko?!"

"Michiko nee-chan?! You know this Ero Sennin?!"

Michiko pulled back as she turned to Naruto. "Ero Sennin?" She turned to look at Jiraiya again. "HAHAHAHA! What a fitting nickname! Oh god!" Michiko clutched her stomach as she laughed. Jiraiya sweat dropped.

Michiko took a deep breath and calm down before speaking again. "Jiraiya-sama! It's been so long!"

"Hahaha yes! Our little princess has grown into a fine lady."

"I'm no princess alright. Anyway, what are you doing here, Jiraiya-sama?"

"Collecting data for my novels, of course. What else will I be doing?" Jiraiya laughed.

Suddenly, Michiko gave off a menacing aura. "Speaking of YOUR novels..." Michiko gave Jiraiya a creepy smile. Naruto had originally wanted to make Jiraiya trained him, but he gulped and took a step back, away from Michiko. He knew how scary she can be.