Side Story 3 (Part 2)

A/N: 1.4k reads! Thank you so much for reading!

Anyway, I'd love to have suggestions/requests for side stories! You can tell me any scenario/plot/idea that you have in mind and wanna read. I'll try my best to write it for you! You can message me privately or comment, both ways are fine. =)

Enjoy~
------------------------------------------------------

Michiko was having dango with Guy, Asuma and Kurenai. Asuma and Kurenai had something to do, and so they left. For the past few days, Michiko's mind was filled with Kakashi and Guy. And now that they were alone, Michiko finds herself unable to resist the urge to ask Guy one question.

"Say... Guy... Do you like Kakashi?"

Guy almost choked on his dango when Michiko asked.

"He's my eternal rival plus best friend, so of course!"

"Is that so...? I see..." Michiko obviously misinterpreted his words.

"Hey Kakashi! Care to join us for some dango?" Guy called out as he waved. Michiko turned around to see Kakashi stopping in his tracks, staring at her.

Kakashi would usually reject Guy's invitation, but he really wanted to find out what is going on with Michiko. So he walked towards them, and took a seat beside Michiko.

"It's rare for you to join us!" Guy exclaimed. He ordered some dango and a cup of green tea for Kakashi.

Guy was talking to Kakashi about who knows what, since neither Michiko nor Kakashi was listening to him. Kakashi was staring at Michiko the whole time, and she knew. But Michiko averted his gaze, while eating her dango quietly. Kakashi was too focused on Michiko that he accidentally drank from Guy's cup. Michiko's eyes widened as she saw that.

"Ano... Kakashi... That was my cup." Guy pointed at the cup.

Kakashi spat the green tea out.

Michiko stood up, and told them, "Ah! I forgot to inform Nii-chan something important! I need to go and look for him. You guys... enjoy yourselves!" With that, Michiko ran away.

Kakashi put out his hand, trying to stop her, but she was already gone.

"Michiko has been acting weird lately, isn't she?" Guy asked as he stared at the direction that Michiko had gone.

"You noticed it?"

"Well, whenever she sees the both of us, she'll run away with some excuse. And just before you came, she asked me if I like you."

Kakashi sighed. Now he knew the reason why did Michiko avoided him.

Kakashi immediately went after Michiko. With his good intuition, he guessed where Michiko would go, and prepared to ambush her.

Michiko was walking along the streets when suddenly, she was dragged into an alley. Michiko was trapped by Kakashi, with both of his hands on her sides, making sure she couldn't escape.

"K-Kakashi... W-Why a-are you here?" She dare not look at him in the eyes.

Kakashi pulled his mask down, which surprised Michiko, since he rarely does that outside. Michiko could not resist the urge to stare at his handsome face, and so she looked straight into his eyes.

After staring at Michiko intently for a good 10 seconds, he crashed his lips on hers. Michiko did not expected this, and she was still in a daze when her lips parted slightly on its own. Kakashi took this chance and slipped his tongue into her mouth, exploring every inch of it. He held the back of Michiko's head, deepening the kiss.

It was probably just instinct of Michiko's that her tongue dances along with Kakashi's, fighting for dominance. Her hand unknowingly tugging his hair gently. Kakashi smirked, getting the respond he wanted, and eventually he won. Their kiss was so intense, and it was until their lungs craved for air, they pulled away. Michiko was blushing really hard.

Kakashi pulled his mask back to cover his face.

"What makes you think that I like Guy?"

"E-Eh?!!"

"What did I do?"

"..." Michiko sighed and decided to tell him everything. "The other time..." She began explaining the scene she saw, and how she started imagining all sorts of... weird things. Michiko covered her face in embarrassment.

Kakashi looked at her, then shook his head. "He was challenging me as usual, but the other day he happened to trip and fall, and pulled me down with him. And I can't stop in time, so..."

"I saw Guy on top of you when I looked again."

"After I got up, I helped him up. But I used too much strength and... that happened." Kakashi face palmed, as he recalled the "series of unfortunate event".

Michiko stoned for a minute, before she started laughing. She laughed at their clumsiness, and laughed at herself. Kakashi and her are lovers. And she had no idea why would she even think that Kakashi and Guy had something. It was simply hilarious.

"I can't believe you avoided me because of this. Why didn't you clarify with me?"

"It's not something that I can ask easily! I must have read too much novels. Sorry!" Michiko was clutching her stomach which hurts from laughing too much.

Kakashi moves closer to Michiko, his face being an inch away, and one hand on the side of her head. Michiko stopped laughing.

"You should know that the one and only person I love... is you. And I would NEVER wanna kiss anyone else besides you. NEVER. So don't ever doubt me again." Kakashi looked into her eyes. It was not like the usual him. He seems... overbearing? But not too much that it annoys her. In fact, she kind of love it.

Michiko nodded shyly and Kakashi smiled.

Maybe this wasn't too bad.