Chapter 5

A/N: Ahhhhh, guess this story of mine is boring or something... =/ But then again, I'll continue this story whether there are readers or not. I don't really like leaving things halfway done. If you're continuing reading this story, thank you so much. /bows 90 degree/
------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi clicked his tongue in annoyance. Team Minato were waiting for their team mate to arrive. He's late again, as usual. Well, they've been waiting for 15 minutes already. Kakashi gets really annoyed but the rest simply shrugged it off.

- 15 minutes later -

Obito stopped in front of the rest, panting. "I'm so sorry! I was helping..." Before Obito could finished, Kakashi interrupted. "Okay whatever it is, we're late for our first mission already. Let's just go get the person we're supposed to escort and leave right away." Obito glared at Kakashi, but remained silent as it was indeed his fault.

"Alright, let's go get the Lady shall we?" Minato smiled and started walking, the rest follow suit.

- In Hokage's Office -

"Here's the Lady you're supposed to escort. Her name is Yumei. You may proceed to leave for the mission." Said the Third Hokage. Team Minato nodded and set off with Lady Yumei.

Lady Yumei is walking alongside with Rin, Kakashi and Michiko were walking in front of Lady Yumei and Rin, while Minato and Obito were at the rear.

Although Lady Yumei is a relative of the Daimyo, she doesn't have the attitude of looking down on everyone else. She was chatting with Rin, who seemed slightly surprised, but chatted with her anyway. Kakashi and Michiko were talking about training in between missions or after missions, something along that line. (A/N: it feels like that's all they talk about lol) They also started mentioning about the types of book that they like to read, which currently are all about different jutsu. Obito on the other hand was sulking and Minato noticed it.

"Is there something wrong, Obito?" Minato asked with concern. Obito shook his head. "Feel free to tell me anything." Minato smiled. Obito turned to see a smiling Minato, he then sighed and started speaking.

"Why can't I be in the front with Michiko?"

Minato chuckled when he heard Obito's words.

"What's so funny, Sensei?" Obito frowned.

Minato regained his composure before explaining. "Oh nothing. Well, both Kakashi and Michiko are Chuunin. If anything were to happen on the front, they will be able to handle it immediately. The two of us will be taking care of things at the back. This way we'll ensure the safety of Lady Yumei."

Obito nodded without replying. He really wanted to be the one at the front with Michiko. He wanted to talk to Michiko like how Kakashi did. But deep down he know he wasn't strong enough to be at the front, even though he's really jealous of Kakashi, in many ways.

It takes a couple of days to reach the Hidden Village of Sand. The first day passed without any incidents, and they're currently all resting the night in an inn, with hotsprings. They went to the respective baths and enjoy themselves in the relaxing hotspring.

- Girls' side -

"This is my first time in hotspring, it feels really relaxing and wonderful." Lady Yumei relaxed as she submerged herself into the hotspring before emerging again.

"I love hotsprings! It really is wonderful. I just wish we could do this every time, heehee." Michiko chuckled.

"I agree, it's just soothing. It doesn't feel like we're on a mission though!" Rin exclaimed. The three of them giggled before chatting about random topics.