Christmas Special

A/N: Merry Christmas!
------------------------------------------------------
Michiko gaped at the sight in front of her. "You prepared all of these by yourself?"

"Yes," Kakashi smiled with a sense of accomplishment.

"And all these decorations too?" Michiko asked. She hugged him and looked around his apartment.

Kakashi hummed in respond.

"Thank you for all this." Michiko looked up at Kakashi and kissed him on the lips. Kakashi returned the kiss with pleasure. "Not wearing mask today huh?" She teased.

"Nope," he smiled at her lovingly before pulling out the chair for her to sit.

Michiko stared at the feast spread out on the dining table. "Will we be able to finish them all?"

"I'm sure we can."

"Jya, itadakimasu!" Michiko clapped her hands together before digging in. Kakashi did the same and the two began eating.

"Mmm! This tempura is delicious!" Michiko exclaimed while chewing away.

"Here, try this too." Kakashi put some karaage in her bowl.

"Mmm!" She nodded and beamed.

The two of them were enjoying their dinner and little chat here and there.

"Do you remember the other time when Guy challenged you while we were on a date?"

"You mean that time when we haven't been on a date for quite some time?"

Michiko nodded.

- Flashback -

"Shall we go to the book store today? I want to buy some books." Michiko asked.

"Un. There are some books I would love to check it out," Kakashi smiled.

The two were about to enter the book store when...

"Kakashi! Let's have another duel! This time let's see who can-"

"No, Guy. Not today." Michiko raised her hand and stopped Guy before he can say any further.

"But-"

"I'm going to have him to myself all day, so no." Michiko childishly pulled Kakashi towards her and hugged him protectively.

Kakashi smiled wryly as he looked at Guy, who looked dejected. "Mah, next time then." With that, Kakashi and Michiko went into the book store.

After browsing for about an hour and a half, the two left the store with quite a few books.

"I'm hungry, let's go have some lunch."

Michiko nodded in agreement and the two went for lunch. While they were having lunch...

"Kakashi!" Guy appeared again.

Michiko face palmed. He's persistent...

Kakashi and Michiko hurried and finished their lunch and ran away from Guy. They continued walking around and shop a little. During this time, Guy kept appearing out of nowhere, refusing to give up as he continued to challenge Kakashi.

- End of Flashback -

"He just doesn't know when to give up, doesn't he?" Michiko sighed.

"It's one of his strengths I would say."

"Haha yeah. I remembered how pissed I was that day..."

"Because our date keeps getting interrupted?"

"Exactly!"

- Flashback -

"Kakashi-sensei! Michiko nee-chan!" Naruto waved and ran towards them.

Michiko stared at Naruto, having a bad feeling of what he was about to say.

"Kakashi-sensei, I need help on my training. Can you help me?" Naruto looked at Kakashi.

I knew it!

Kakashi turned to Michiko who had a dark aura around her.

"Ne, Naruto. Why not just do some self-training today?" Michiko gave a creepy smile.

Naruto blinked his eyes a few times before registering Michiko's expression. He knew that expression very well and he wondered what have he done. This time, Naruto was smart enough to run away before Michiko showed her wrath.

Kakashi sweat dropped at the sight.

"Let's go, shall we?" Kakashi asked.

Michiko returned to her usual self and nodded.

Not long after Naruto left, it was Sasuke's turn to appear.

Not again... Michiko groaned. Just how many times my date has to be ruined?

"Sorry, Sasuke. I'm booked today, so I can't help you with your training." Kakashi smiled apologetically.

Sasuke groaned before walking off.

Michiko looked at Kakashi and smiled.

- End of Flashback -

"Mah, at least you rejected Sasuke before I did." Michiko chuckled.

"If I didn't, you'll probably go on a rampage." Kakashi teased.

Michiko stuck her tongue out and smiled.

"Now that we are done with our dinner..." Michiko took a nicely wrapped present out. "Time for gift exchange!" She beamed.

Michiko passed the present to Kakashi. "Merry Christmas!"

Kakashi took out his and passed it to Michiko. "Merry Christmas," he smiled.

"Open yours first. I'm sure you'll love it, heehee."

Kakashi did as she said and opened the present.

"T-This is..." His expression changes from surprise to a big smile on his face.

"「Icha Icha Special Edition」 Even though I don't really like you reading these books, but since you didn't complain to me for reading the genre I like..." Michiko grinned. "This Special Edition has yet to release, so you're the first person to read it. Other than Jiraiya-sama who wrote it, that is."

Kakashi got up and walked towards Michiko. He put an arm over her shoulder and kissed her temple.

"Thank you. Now it's your turn. I'm sure you'll love it too." He smiled.

Michiko opened up the present and she looked up at him before her attention gets back to the book, eyes sparkling with excitement.

"This book was out of stock and I tried looking for it all over Konoha's book stores but couldn't find it! How did you...?"

"I have my own ways." Kakashi winked.

Michiko smiled and tackled him with a hug. "Guess the both of us love our gifts, right?"

Kakashi nodded in agreement before showering Michiko with kisses.

...............

"Am I their Santa Claus?" Jiraiya sighed but smiled as he recalled both Michiko and Kakashi asked him for the favour.