Chapter 2

After Michiko officially becomes a Genin, she started to train more on her own. Asuma will train with her whenever he is free, but since he's still in the Academy, most of the time she's on her own.

(A/N: I think I'll randomly choose those jutsu(s) that I can find on Naruto wiki so... Yup. If there's the Japanese version of the name of the jutsu on wiki, I'll use it. If not I'll just use the English version. Sorry but I've only learn a little Japanese so there're a lot of things that I don't know.)

"Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku! (Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion)" said Michiko after forming several seals. A large pool of water was created that, numerous water bullets shot out, and forms into a water dragon.

"Hmmm... I guess I'll practice a few more times before trying out a new one." Michiko murmured.

Michiko then sets up a cord connecting to a big tree in front of her. She then forms several seals before saying, "Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu! (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)"

Michiko's eyes widened at the power of this jutsu. She had read from the book about the impact that this jutsu can do but she did not expect this much. Large areas of trees were burnt to ash. She decided to try out other jutsus that she had read from a book.

"Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu! (Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique)" A stream of high-velocity wind containing dust particles was created, and decimated anything that were caught in it. More trees were destroyed. Just before Michiko was about to try out another jutsu, she heard what sounds like many birds chirping after which came an explosion in her 2 o'clock direction.

The degree of damage was shocking. Michiko walked towards the source and saw a panting Kakashi.

"Did he just..." Michiko gaped at the sight. The jutsu that he used was... Amazing.

"Ano..." Michiko wanted to talk to him. Both of them rarely had any conversation when they're in the Academy. Kakashi jerked his head up when he heard her voice.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a lazy tone as he stood up and brushed the dirt off him.

"I was training over there when I heard the explosion." Michiko pointed to the place where she had been. "I was thinking..." Michiko started and looked at Kakashi, and he just looked at her without any expression. "Maybe we can train together? I wanted to train my taijutsu but I couldn't find a sparring partner. Do you mind?"

Kakashi looked up in the sky for awhile before looking back at her and nodded. A smile was formed on Michiko's face and they started heading towards the place she had just did her training. Kakashi glanced at the surrounding. His eyes slightly widened at the sight.

"Did she do all this? Wow." Is what he thought. Looks like this training is gonna get interesting.

And since then, both of them often seen training together.

- Timeskip -

Everyone had graduated from the Academy and had officially become Genin. Some of them were recommended to take the Chuunin exams as well.

One day, when Kakashi and Michiko are testing out the new jutsus that they're able to use, a guy wearing green jumpsuit with really thick eyebrows and a shiny bowl haircut appeared out of nowhere shouting, "Kakashi! Accept my challenge!"

Michiko raises an eyebrow, wondering who is this weird guy. "Kakashi, who's that?" Michiko trying hard to contain her laughter as the weird guy started doing funny actions.

"His name is Might Guy. He has been pestering me to accept his challanges and wants me to be his rival. He just never give up." Kakashi sighed. You kind of pity Kakashi as he started frowning.