Side Story 4 (Part 2)

We tried various methods, but none of it actually works

I can't help but sigh.

"It's getting dark... I guess we should head back." I suggested. The two of them agreed, not saying much. They're probably trying to be considerate to me.

We were walking along the streets when we met Nii-chan and Kurenai nee-chan.

I repeated the whole story to them. They were shocked at first, and began to think of solutions together thereafter.

Suddenly, something came to my mind and I yelled, unintentionally.

"Is something wrong?" Kakashi asked, as the four of them stared at me.

"I just realized... How am I, or how are we supposed to take a bath or shower while..." My eyes widened as I said. Kurenai nee-chan, who apparently realized what the problem was, eyes widened as well.

"Is there any problem?" Guy asked.

"Of course! I don't want you to touch my body even though it's my own hands! Plus, if you're to shower or bathe, you're gonna see my body. There's no way I'm gonna let that happen."

And so... All of us went to the bathhouse. I've asked Kurenai nee-chan to blindfold "me", making sure "I" can't see a thing, and that "I" don't touch "myself".

- Timeskip (3rd Person POV) -

Michiko and Guy, along with Kakashi were trying out different methods, but to no avail. They were by the river when suddenly someone cried out loud.

"Help!!! My baby!!!" A woman was running along the shore, after a basket floating in the river. The current was pretty fast and strong, and one can get drown easily. There is a waterfall up ahead, which makes the situation even worse.

Michiko was the first to react. She jumped into the river immediately, tried her best to resist the current and managed to get her hands on the basket.

The baby was crying, and Michiko tried to calm her down. Kakashi had threw a rope towards Michiko, which she tied it to the basket. Kakashi pulled the rope back, and the baby was safely rescued. As Michiko tried to swim back towards the shore, she was carried away by the strong current.

Kakashi was thanked by the woman, and did not realized Michiko was in danger. When Guy turned around and saw Michiko struggling, he dashed towards the river and dive in. When he managed to grab her, they tried to swim against the current but failed.

When Kakashi realized the two of them were in trouble, it was too late. Both of them went down the waterfall. Kakashi rushed to the bottom of the waterfall as soon as possible. When he got there, both Guy and Michiko were lying onshore.

"Michiko! Guy! Are you alright?" Kakashi tapped their shoulders.

Both of them coughed out some water and sit up slowly.

"Argh, thank god it's not a huge waterfall." Michiko shook her head, moving strands of hair out of her face.

"Michiko?" Kakashi called out.

"Yeah?" Michiko turned to look at Kakashi.

"You switched back." He said.

Guy jumped up immediately, looking at his hands, his legs and his outfit. He began to throw punches in the air and swing his kicks around.

"GREAT!!! I'm back!!!" Guy exclaimed.

Michiko stared at Guy, and took a look at her outfit. Finally registering what happened, she smiled.

"Finally." Michiko smiled as she passed out in Kakashi's arms.

Michiko used up too much energy for the past few days, and did not sleep well knowing that she was not in her own body. When they switched back, she was too tired to do anything else, and so she fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: will try to update Chapter 28 ASAP.