Side Story 2

A/N: This scene takes place when the two had just got together.

Kakashi and Michiko were sitting by the cliff with Hokage face statues. They spent time walking around the village, talking and laughing, as usual. Both of them enjoyed each other's company.

They were enjoying the view when suddenly, a random thought came to Michiko's mind.

"Ne, Kakashi..."

"Hmm?"

"I've known you since we're kids... But..." Michiko turned to Kakashi, eyes filled with excitement all of a sudden. Kakashi somewhat felt uneasy.

"I've never seen your face before."

"..."

"This sounds kinda weird but can you show me your face?" Michiko stared at Kakashi with puppy eyes.

"W-Why?"

"Ehhh... I've always been wondering how do you look like without a mask for as long as I can remember. But I didn't have the chance to ask you. Now that we're... together... I thought..." Michiko smiled.

Kakashi has been wearing a mask ever since he was a kid. Even now, he is still wearing it. It was not like he has no confident or anything, it was probably out of habit.

"W-Well..." Kakashi sighed, resigning to his fate. He knew Michiko would never give up until she got what she wants. Kakashi reached for his mask, pulling it down slowly, revealing his face bit by bit.

Michiko felt her heart beating faster as each second goes by. Finally when Kakashi's face was fully revealed, Michiko was surprised. She can feel her face heating up at the same time.

"I've always thought you looked cool and good-looking with your mask on... But who knows! You looked even better without mask!" Michiko exclaimed, her face tinted with red.

Kakashi is so...!

(A/N: *heart-shaped eyes like Sanji* hahaha)

Kakashi blushed as Michiko complimented him.

"You're the first person... Well, actually second person to see the real me."

"Who's the first person?"

"My Tou-san."

Michiko looked down. "Sorry..."

"It's okay." Kakashi smiled as he grabbed Michiko's hand, holding it tight. Michiko gently squeezes his hand in return.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: did I mention the length of side stories will vary, but most of them will be short! =)

Picture credit: http://www.blastr.com/2015-4-27/after-15-years-naruto-finally-reveals-kakashi-hatakes-full-face