Side Story 6 (Special)

WARNING:  LEMON AHEAD.

This chapter contains sexual contents. If you're underage or uncomfortable with reading sexual contents, please do not go any further. You have been warned!!!

------------------------------------------------------

"Stay here. We can share a room." Kakashi whispered as he nuzzles her neck.

"But... What about my room?"

"Just leave it." Kakashi pulls away and removes his mask. He gently lay Michiko down on her back and kisses her on the lips.

"Hai, hai."

After witnessing what Kakashi did, the three Genin went (ran) back to their room. Kakashi turns his head towards the door before looking back at Michiko.

"Now that they are gone..." He gave Michiko a smile before slowly closing in to meet her lips again. This time round, Kakashi licks and gently bit her bottom lips before pushing his tongue in. Their tongues intertwined, and Michiko lightly sucks his tongue, making the both of them moan. It slowly turns into a domination game, which Michiko fails to win. Both of them pull away reluctantly when their lungs yearn for air.

Kakashi then proceeds to leave butterfly kisses along Michiko's jawline and down to her neck, removing her clothes while doing so. Michiko grabbed his hands, stopping him.

"What-"

"You have a mission tomorrow, don't you? You should rest ear-" Kakashi sealed her lips with his. Michiko knew Kakashi is not going to change his mind, so she simply let him be.

He continues from wherever he stopped, starting from her jaw and kisses his way down to her neck. Michiko tilts her head back, enjoying the sensation coming from the biting and sucking on the sensitive part of her neck. Kakashi removes Michiko's top and tosses it aside, revealing her smooth skin. Kakashi moves back a little and stares at Michiko.

"W-What?" Michiko blushed.

"It's been quite a while since I last saw your-"

Michiko covers his mouth quickly. "Shhh! Don't say anything embarrassing. Just continue whatever you're doing."

"My my, getting impatient already?" Kakashi teased.

"What-" Before Michiko can retort, Kakashi kisses her again. Michiko's hands find her way to remove Kakashi's clothes. Kakashi helps her and then takes off whatever is remaining on Michiko, leaving the both of them completely exposed.

Kakashi attacked her neck once again, this time trailing it down to her chest, leaving his marks all over her. Kakashi then takes one of her hardened buds into his mouth, sucking and biting it lightly. His other hand make its way to her other mound, kneading and massaging it. He alternates between the two, making a 'pop' sound whenever he releases the bud from his mouth. Michiko arches her back, moaning as she enjoys the pleasure on her bosom.

Kakashi pulls away and looks at Michiko in the eyes. "Are you ready?" He whispers.

Michiko nods and Kakashi opens her legs apart, giving him a great view and access to her entrance. Kakashi grabs his hardened member, rubbing and teasing against her. After making sure she is wet enough, Kakashi slowly pushes in.

Michiko moans as her inside is filled. Kakashi began thrusting at a slow pace.

"K-Kakashi... F-Faster..." Michiko grabs one of his hand and their fingers intertwined. Kakashi then picks up the pace, lifting one of Michiko's leg, thrusting deep into her.

The room is filled with moans and sighs of satisfaction.

When he hit that single spot, Michiko lets out a grunt. He knew he hit her g-spot and continues to thrust at the same place over and over again. His speed increases and Michiko wraps the other leg around his waist, making his thrust even deeper, if possible. Michiko began to feel a familiar feeling building up in her abdomen.

"K-Kakashi... I-I'm close..."

"M-Me too..."

Kakashi continues thrusting at an incredibly fast speed, and the two continue to moan each other's names. Not long after that, Michiko reaches her climax. She lets out a passionate, long, worn-out sigh as she comes. Kakashi prolonged her orgasm by thrusting hard a few times, before he spilled his warm seeds in her.

Both of them are panting and trying to catch their breath. Kakashi relax himself on top of Michiko. Michiko wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his cheek several times.

"I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too." Kakashi pecks her lips before pulling out of her. The warm liquid flows out in the process.

Kakashi then rolls onto back while Michiko pulls the blanket over to cover the two of them. Kakashi rolls on his side as he pulls Michiko into his embrace.

"Good night." He smiles and kisses her forehead.

"Night," she plants a kiss on his cheek and snuggles into his chest, and both of them drifted off to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------

A/N: As requested by alexacastellanos99, I've written the first lemon.

I'm sorry if this is bad. Personally I think it's really bad... Probably not gonna attempt lemons in the future...

Oh, and I'm gonna take a break this week. So there will be NO updates for both fanfics this week!