Side Story 6 (Part 1)

"Ne, don't you want to see it?" Naruto asked with his eyes looking sly. Sasuke and Sakura stared at him silently. "He's been hiding it from us long enough already." Naruto folded his arms as he said with a serious expression.

"See what?" Sasuke asked, with a slightly annoyed tone.

"See what? Isn't it obvious? Kakashi-sensei's real face." Naruto said the last line creepily as he took a torch light out from nowhere and shone his face from the bottom, scaring Sakura in the process.

Sakura got pissed off and punched Naruto, hard. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Hmph. What nonsense. I'm not interested. We've finished our mission for today, so let's go home." Sasuke scoffed as he turned around and walked away.

"You're right." Sakura smiled, acting all shy but in fact she found Naruto's idea interesting.

Naruto turned to look at Sasuke with his sly-looking eyes. He put a hand beside his mouth, pretending to whisper, "Maybe he has thick lips?"

This caused Sasuke to stop in his tracks. He began to imagine and fell for Naruto's trick. Naruto chuckled.

Just a little more... Naruto grinned.

"Maybe he has buckteeth?"

That did the trick.

The three began their "operation".

Plan 1: Ramen.

"But it's really unusual..." Kakashi paused. "...for all three of you to treat me." He continued. "Maybe it's going to snow? Maybe something like that... Or are you scheming something?" Kakashi eyed them suspiciously. Michiko was with Kakashi when the three Genin approached him, so she tagged along to find out what was going on.

"W-What are you talking about?" Naruto laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head.

"It's just to celebrate you getting out of the hospital. N-Now, now, eat up!" Sakura coaxed.

Even Sasuke was smiling...

They must be planning something. Michiko smirked as she stared at the three Genin. "Mah, just accept it and enjoy the ramen." Michiko smiled at Kakashi.

"Mah, you're right. Guess I'll just eat then."

"Here you go." Teuchi-san set a bowl of delicious-looking ramen in front of Kakashi.

"We've given you extra chashu." Ayame added.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were eyeing Kakashi as their heart raced.

Kakashi reached for his mask. "Itadakimasu." He pulled his mask down real slowly.

The three Genin were getting more and more nervous as they were about to see Kakashi's face.

Or so they thought.

"AH! Sasuke-kun! What a coincidence!" Ino exclaimed as her, along with Shikamaru and Chouji came crashing on Sasuke, blocking the view of the three completely, which caused Naruto and Sakura to scream.

"Get lost, Ino-pig!"

"What did you say?!"

"I can't see!" Naruto yelled.

After the ruckus...

"Gochisousama." Kakashi said happily as he clapped his hands together. "That was good!"

So fast! Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura thought as they stared at Kakashi dumbfoundly.

"Huh? Is something wrong?" Kakashi asked.

Sakura laughed awkwardly. "N-Nothing."

"Ah?" Naruto looked at Teuchi-san and Ayame. The rest did the same. Ayame's eyes had turned into heart-shapes while Teuchi-san was blushing.

"Hmm?" Kakashi blinked his eyes a few times as he looked at the two blankly.

"WAH, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW." The three Genin exclaimed after witnessing Teuchi-san's and Ayame's expression.

Michiko looked at the two before turning to the three Genin. She finally realised what were the three of them after. To confirm her guess...

"Yaaa... I can never get enough of that face of yours." Michiko gave the sweetest smile as she glanced at Kakashi.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura turned their attention to Michiko immediately.

Bingo! Michiko giggled as she pulled Kakashi along, leaving Ichiraku.

The three went elsewhere to discuss for their next plan.

"Now I want to see it no matter what!" Naruto whined.

"But how are you going to catch a glimpse of it?" Sakura asked.

"That is... do something about it."

Naruto was punched by Sakura again.

"It's this 'something' that I'm asking you about, baka!"

"Then do you have an idea, Sakura-chan?" Naruto winced as he rubbed the place where he was punched.

"Well, that's..."

"We'll pursue him. Mark him completely. If we do that, he'll eventually take off his mask." Sasuke told the other two as he began to walk away.

"As expected from Sasuke-kun, you're smart!" Sakura squealed.

"What the hell is that? That's a really basic plan." Naruto grumbled.

"Did I hear something?!" Sakura asked spitefully.

"Mah, it's fine." Naruto replied, averting Sakura's gaze.

Little did they know Michiko has been watching them from somewhere, secretly laughing at their curiosity.

Should I give them a hand? Things are gonna get interesting... Michiko giggled.

(To be continued...)
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: E-Ehhhhhhh?! > 9k reads?! I've no idea what else can I say other than "thank you"... I never thought I could continue writing for this long when I first started. But since I started it, I'll have to be responsible and complete it. Even though I've no idea when will this end, and I'll no longer be a student soon... but I'll try to enjoy writing till the end. Actually I did not have much motivation to write this week, but I'll try to figure something out I guess. I might take a break or something... Anyway, thank you to those who read this far. I hope you'll have a nice day. =)

Btw, sorry for this crappy side story. But it's probably slightly better than the one I couldn't finish it somehow.