Side Story 4 (Part 1)

- Michiko's POV -

Hmm? Where am I? Argh, my head hurts. What is going on?

E-Eh?! I-Isn't that me? B-But I-I'm right here...

I put my hand out, examining it.

T-This o-outfit... HOLY-

I moved to where "I" was, and tried to wake "me" up.

"Hey, wake up!" I shook "me" vigorously.

My voice...! Please don't tell me this is what I think it is.

"W-What is going on?" "I" rubbed my eyes and asked.

"G-G-Guy... Is that you?"

"My" eyes flew opened, "I" jumped up and stared at me.

"Michiko?! But wait, why am I looking at myself?"

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!

"I think... our souls switched places." I sighed.

"W-WHAT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?" Guy, who is currently in my body, jumped around, doing some stunts as he asked.

"I have no idea. What happened to us before we lost consciousness? And hey, stop jumping around doing tricks with my body!"

Guy stopped as I yelled. "Hmmm... If I remember correctly..."

- Flashback (3rd Person POV) -

"Guy! Let's have a duel!"

"M-Michiko? What happened?"

"You can challenge Kakashi, so why can't I challenge you? Or... are you afraid of losing?" Michiko smirked. She knew Guy would react to that.

"Of course not! I'm more than happy to accept your challenge! So, what do you wanna do?" Guy gave his signature good-guy pose.

"Hmmm... Let's see..." Michiko take a look at the surroundings. "Let's see who can reach the top of that cliff first, from here that is. And we have to climb it with bare hands. No using of chakra." Michiko pointed at the cliff where the Hokage face statues were, and smiled.

Guy laughed. "Yosh! It's on!"

And so... The two started racing. The reason why Michiko challenged Guy was thanks to Kakashi. Well, more like his admirers. Michiko saw yet another admirer confessing to Kakashi and even kissed him on the cheek before he answers. Not like Michiko is blaming Kakashi, but she gets really upset and decided to run off somewhere and she saw Guy. So she thought maybe challenging Guy to a duel can help to train and distract her at the same time.

However, when the two were climbing halfway through the cliff, Michiko was distracted by her thoughts and lost her footing. Guy had managed to caught her, but before Michiko could grab the cliff, he lost his grip on the rock, and both of them fell.

- End of Flashback (Back to Michiko's POV) -

"Argh, what are we supposed to do?" I asked.

"Hmmm... Should we try jumping down the cliff?"

"That might work. But I don't really wanna experience that again. We should look for other methods. Ah! There should be some books about soul-"

"I hate reading."

"I'll read. But I want you to stay within my sight."

I HAVE TO make sure you don't do anything embarrassing while you're in my body.

We went to the library and tried researching, but to no avail. The books mentioned how it occurs, but did not mention much about how to switch back. Guy fell asleep while I read all those books.

"Guy, wake up."

"Did you manage to find anything?"

I shook my head. "I guess... we should ask the others for help..." I sighed. Guy agreed and we went to look for the others...

~~~~~~~~~~

"Kakashi! Let's have a duel!" Guy shouted. Of course, Kakashi gave "me" a weird look. I sighed as I tried to pull Guy back.

"Kakashi, this may sounds weird but... I'm Michiko. And the one in "me" was Guy. Our souls... switched places." I told him. He was shocked, but was shortly convinced as Guy began to challenge him again.

"GUY! You're in my body for heaven sake! Stop challenging Kakashi and stop doing all sorts of weird actions when you're in my body!!!" I yelled.

"Sorry. I got carried away and forgot that I'm not in my own body." He apologized. I sighed, wishing for all this to be over.

"How did it happen?" Kakashi asked.

I described the sequence of events to Kakashi: from how I challenged Guy to how it happened.

"I see. But why did you challenge Guy out of nowhere?" He asked.

Michiko snorted as Kakashi reminded why she got upset in the first place. "Well, I guess a certain someone wouldn't notice me since he was busy receiving confessions and gifts from admirers. Not to mention a kiss." Michiko smiled, sarcastically.

Kakashi sighed. "You saw?"

"Unfortunately, I have to witness the same thing over and over again." I turned my head to one side.

"Look... I didn't tell you because I don't want you to get upset over this. And of course I rejected them all." He sounded exasperated. I turned to look at him, and he seemed earnest.

"We'll talk about that later. I need to get back my body first." I sighed. "Do you have any idea how can we switch back?"

"Jumping off the cliff seems sound, but it's too dangerous. Maybe we should find out how does this occur and try out the less dangerous methods?" Kakashi suggested.

"I've read all the books on this. I do know a few less dangerous methods..." I told Kakashi. The three of us then head elsewhere and began our "experiments".

(To be continued...)

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Actually I wanted to write a crossover... But I don't exactly have a plot in mind... Maybe I'll try to come up with some? =P