Party Ponies Crash The Battle In Style

I moved with the Athena cabin to the Park Avenue tunnel

I moved with the Athena cabin to the Park Avenue tunnel. Annabeth didn't really leave me much of a choice. She wanted me to be near her so she can keep an eye on my shoulder and sit my butt down if needed. Her words, not mine.

Annabeth and her siblings were tearing through the enemy lines. Swords clashing echoed off the buildings. Malcom and one of his siblings were pulling sleeping people away from the fighting. At one point, more had to help bring them into buildings for safety. I just finished helping move a family inside a building and stepped back outside. A massive black blur jumped toward me.

I dodged it, the hellhound snagging and tearing the sleeve of my shirt on my non-injured shoulder. I quickly checked to see that I didn't get scratched. It was just a jagged tear in the orange fabric. A big paw was swinging at me. I quickly somersaulted away and I jabbed my spear into it's underbelly. The hellhound collapsed into black dust. I stood up and winced as my shoulder ached. Annabeth was fighting a dracanae not far from me.

I didn't have much time to take a quick breather. A demigod charged at me with their sword aiming for my injured shoulder. I twirled around them and swiped my foot at their ankles. They fell onto their back with a grunt. Their sword fell out of their hands a few inches away as they tried to catch their breath. I pointed my spear at their throat. My chest heaved as I tried to control my breathing.

"Well, if it isn't the camp's princess." They chuckled out. The voice was a female. I couldn't make out who they were under their helmet. Only that they had brown eyes and light brown hair. "Didn't know you could fight."

"Never really had to." I retorted with a shrug. "Until Kronos decided to try and destroy my camp and now is trying to destroy Olympus. So..."

"Surprised your dad even let you leave the camp. He always had you and your brothers away from anything dangerous." She continued, her fingers trying to reach for her sword.

"Quit the stalling." I rolled my eyes.

Small vines started to sprout at my feet. They barely reached my ankles. The leaves faced the demigod, making sure to point the curly tendril as menacing as they could. One of the vines turned to face behind me. I could feel the earth shake as heavy footsteps neared.

"What are baby leaves going to do?" The demigod snorted. "Feed me grapes?"

I raised a brow. A thick vine broke through the ground from behind me and stabbed through a hellhound. The dog didn't even have a chance to open its maw at me. I could see the demigod's eyes widened.

"Don't underestimate me." I tightened my grip on my spear. The point lowered closer to their throat. It pressed against her skin and she swallowed nervously, trying to lean far away from it. "Now, I'm going to give you two options. One, you can join our side and renounce your loyalty to Kronos. Or two, you're the enemy and you face the consequences."

"Why would I refuse to leave the side where I'm actually being heard about how awful the gods are to us?" She sneered. I could see them reaching for something in their pocket. The point of my spear pressed deeper against her skin. She halted. "I've been undetermined for years and stuck in that crowded cabin with other kids who haven't been claimed. I'm sick of being pushed aside and only used to do their dirty work. I'm sick of-"