Hercules

The next morning, I woke up to a different ship's horn

The next morning, I woke up to a different ship's horn. The blast was so loud, it shook my bed. Was this Leo getting back at me from yesterday? The horn boomed again and it sounded like it was coming from a hundred yards away. I didn't bother changing from my night clothes.

I rushed out of my cabin and up to the deck. I crossed my arms and stared at the massive cruise ship. Tourists waved in our direction. Others smiled and took pictures. They must've thought we were another cruise of sorts or part of the cruise attraction thanks to the Mist.

Annoyance swirled in my stomach. With a groan, I pushed my messy hair back into a bun with the elastic that was around my wrist. Percy was the first to come up wearing his pajama pants and a bronze breastplate. I raised a brow at him.

"What? I don't know why you're looking at me like that, you came out like you ran out of bed." Percy defensively stated. I blinked at him and his lips tugged into a smirk. "You did, didn't you?"

"I thought something was actually happening and we needed to be up here fast." I grumbled, my cheeks flushing.

"Wait..." Percy furrowed his brows as he looked at the hoodie I was wearing with my leggings. "Is-is that my hoodie?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I pressed my lips together as the others started to join us, shoving my hands into the hoodie pocket.

"That's my swim hoodie." Percy gave me a look, stepping closer to me.

"That you gave me before Hera kidnapped you, yes." I shrugged.

"But it's my hoodie."

"Not anymore." I grinned at him.

Percy didn't have a chance to saying anything else because the cruise ship blew their horn again. I glanced at the others to see that they were dressed interesting as well. Frank's Vancouver Winter Olympics shirt was inside out. Hazel's hair was all blown to one side, as if she'd walked through a cyclone. Leo must've accident set himself on fire because his shirt is charred tatters and his arms were smoking.

The cruise ship blew its horn once again, and the Argo II had a shaking fit. Coach Hedge glared at it, plugging his ears.

"Do they have to be so loud?" He questioned.

"They're just saying hi." Frank speculated.

"WHAT?" Hedge yelled back, hurting my ears.

The ship edged past us, heading out to sea. The tourists kept waving. Their arms must be tired by now.

"Bye!" Leo called, raising his smoking hand.

"Can I man the ballista?" Hedge asked.

"No!" Leo smiled.

I wanted to go back to sleep. My eyes were drooping and I stifled a yawn. I wrapped my arms around Percy and placed my head on his chest. He smiled softly at me, bringing me closer and placing his chin on the top of my head. My eyes started to flutter closed.