【Arc 1】 ━━ Saving the poor little boy who was victimized by school violence ━━

1.1 - I will devote my lifelong love to the teaching profession

  In the market where people were coming and going, Bai Shuyan set up a stall casually in the corner, with a pile of messy martial arts secrets spread out in front of him. He sat cross-legged on the ground, squinting his eyes and basking in the sun, feeling dizzy. sleep.

  When passers-by saw the old man with unkempt hair, dirty clothes, and picking his muddy feet with one hand, they frowned, covered their noses, and backed away.

  After a while, the system suddenly reminded: "The hero is here."

  Bai Shuyan suddenly became energetic and shouted in an old voice: "Martial arts secret book - peerless martial arts secret book - five articles in one volume -"

  Not far away, two young men, a man and a woman, walked over. They seemed to be handsome, talented and handsome.

  This is the goal of this mission.

  The young man had a tall and straight figure and a handsome face. He just walked calmly on this noisy and complicated street, but he had such an outstanding temperament, and he looked like a... male protagonist.

  When the two of them came close, Bai Shuyan said leisurely: "Master, please stay."

  "Is the old man calling me?" The young man stopped when he heard this. Although the person who stopped him was a dirty old man, he was still gentle and polite.

  Bai Shuyan stroked the goatee on his chin and looked at him carefully. The old god said: "Young man, your bones are amazing to me. You are a good material for practicing martial arts. Are you interested in buying a martial arts secret book and practicing at home?" practice?"

  The pretty little girl on one side showed disgust and impatience: "Who will buy your deceptive stuff? Senior brother, please don't worry about this old man. Let's go eat quickly. I'm so hungry."

  The young man did not move. He lowered his head and looked at a large pile of tattered and yellowed books on the ground, including "Nine Yang Manual", "Eighteen Palms of the Dragon", "Dugu Nine Swords" and so on.

  "How much does one cost?"

  Bai Shuyan flipped through it, pulled out a book and threw it to him: "Seeing that you are destined to me, you don't need any money. Take it back and practice hard."

  The young man caught the worn book and took out a silver coin from his sleeve: "Thank you very much."

  "Hey, senior brother, why did you give so much money! It's obviously a lie!" The younger junior sister wanted to go up and get the money back, but she felt that Bai Shuyan's clothes were in tatters and might be full of stench, so she took a step back in disgust and pulled the young man's sleeve. Keep shaking.

  "Aren't you hungry? Let's go eat." He smiled at Bai Shuyan and took the junior sister away.

  "This guy seems pretty nice and polite." Bai Shuyan said to the system in his mind: "But is it really okay to just practice the secrets given by strangers like this? I would never pay attention to such an incomprehensible old man. Well!"

  "So you can't be the protagonist." The system hit the nail on the head.

  Behind every successful male protagonist, there is one or several unknown teachers.

  Bai Shuyan is such an experienced teacher actor. He didn't remember how long he had been doing this. He only remembered that he was a teacher before he died, and now this job can be regarded as his old profession.