2.9 - Feng Yi's girly heart

Although the appearance of Bai Shuyan's mecha in real life is completely different from that in the game, they had been getting along day and night in the game for several days, and Feng Yi was already well versed in Bai Shuyan's fighting style.

  When Feng Yi saw the battle image on the screen, he was immediately attracted by the flexible mecha. He was absolutely sure that Bai Shuyan... was Bai Bai 123.

  Unexpectedly, in such a short period of time, someone used their strength to suppress education twice in a row, and these two people turned out to be the same person. On the one hand, Feng Yi found the coincidence interesting, and on the other hand, he felt a little happy. It seems that there are only a few people who can press him to the ground and rub him. After all, it is enough to face one person with such frustration.

  "...Feng Yi 111?" Bai Shuyan suddenly fell off his horse and was confused.

  "It's me." Feng Yi couldn't help teasing him, "Bai Bai, don't you have nothing to say?"

  Of course Bai Shuyan knew it was Feng Yi, but he didn't expect him to recognize him so quickly. He showed a perfunctory expression of surprise and said, "It's you. What a coincidence."

  Feng Yi seemed a little disappointed, "That's it?"

  "Has the super crystal been cut?" Bai Shuyan stretched out his hand.

  Feng Yi said angrily: "No." He said it was in vain that I had been so excited for a long time. You are really calm.

  Bai Shuyan's outstretched hand was patted by him and he took it back in confusion.

  If not, then there is none. Why are you still angry?

  "Okay." Bai Shuyan said, "I'm not in a hurry to get it anyway."

  The two sat side by side, and a spark popped out of the flames.

  "That's not right. Did you already know it was me?" Feng Yi suddenly reacted, "Otherwise, why would you choose me as a teammate?"

  He put his head in front of Bai Shuyan, stared at him closely, and said suspiciously, "How can it be such a coincidence?"

  "The main reason is that you have good strength and are a good talent." Bai Shuyan said without blushing, "But I do think you are a bit familiar."

  He emphasized again, "I didn't expect it to be you. What a coincidence."

  Feng Yi: ...It would be nice if you could be a little more surprised when you say this.

  Bai Shuyan yawned and added some more fuel to the fire. The flames jumped a little higher, and the heat steamed, seeming to evaporate Bai Shuyan's pheromones.

  Feng Yi approached him without leaving a trace and smelled it. He looked at Bai Shuyan's side face and suddenly said, "Are you an Omega?"

  These words were meaningless, and Bai Shuyan was confused, "What?"

  Feng Yi felt like he was being scratched by a cat, and it felt really uncomfortable not to ask. He coughed sheepishly and asked again: "I always think you look like an Omega. Are you really an Alpha?"

  Bai Shuyan: "...?"

  Why did you suddenly call him a sissy!

  Bai Shuyan laughed angrily. He held Feng Yi's shoulders, gritted his teeth and said with a smile, "How about we compete to see who is more like an Omega?"

  The strength on his shoulders was so strong that Feng Yi felt like his bones were about to be crushed by him.

  In fact, Feng Yi knew that this suspicion was groundless, and he also knew that with Bai Shuyan's strength, he could never be an Omega. But when Bai Shuyan was angry, the pheromones became even stronger. As he raised his hand and leaned on Feng Yi's shoulder, a scent of fragrance hit his face at close range.